News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Assasin's Creed

Started by Rhys Rhaven, July 11, 2010, 08:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: E.O.T. on July 12, 2010, 10:17:56 AM
IS THIS

about a videogame?

yeah, Assassin's Creed is a video game for the PC, xbox 360 and ps3... In the first game, you play an assassin employed during the crusades. It's pretty good historical fiction in addition to a pretty cool game. And this conception of the assassins is pretty tight with RAW's version of the illuminati, who engage in an ongoing secret war for the soul of humanity. And are they the good guys or not? It's debatable.

SPOILER WARNING

SPOILER WARNING

at the end of the game, you find out that the artifact you've been searching for the whole time is the Golden Apple.

in ass.creed2 they get all weird with it, the apple myth is explained in a very unusual way

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rhys Rhaven on July 11, 2010, 08:23:55 AM
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Oh, and I get to stab people in the face.

Thank you Discordia.

:facepalm:
Molon Lube

Shibboleet The Annihilator