News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

The Quotable Antagonist thread

Started by Jasper, July 12, 2010, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Because corny dialog fucking rules.  8)

Mayor Wilkins: There's more than one way to skin a cat. And I happen to know that's factually true.

"But that isn't fair, sir!"
"Not fair? Why I'll show you what's not fair."
"Well, actually sir, you really don't have to."
"No no no, really, I insist. I said I was going to show you what's not fair and so I shall show you what's not fair. Why don't you come a little closer, Demolisher, so I can give you a hands-on demonstration, yesss."
-Demolisher and Megatron.

Dirk Anger: Every day I smoke two hundred cigarettes and one hundred cigars and drink a bottle of whisky and three bottles of wine with dinner. And dinner is meat. Raw meat.

Cain

Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces!
Bison: I'm sorry... I don't remember any of it.
Chun Li: You don't remember?
Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

- Street Fighter (1994)

Richter

"It isn't power if you can't abuse it."
- Howard, Billy and Howard

"I'm going to destroy everything and kill everybody.  Then I'm going to go home, masturbate, and sleep."
   - Yan Valentine, Hellsing

"Try new things."
- Hannibal Lechter, Hannibal
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Johnny

"I took that lesson to heart, praetor. Now, are you prepared to die a second time?"

-Infested Kerrigan
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

Tanna: "What do you think will be the next obstacle the Earth people will put in our way?"

Eros: "Well, as long as they can think - we'll have our problems."

-Plan 9 From Outer Space

Jasper

"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."  - The Comedian

"Is there some pattern... that I should perceive...in this senseless pageant... of atrocity...?
    Is there some truth... that may be divined... from the entrails... of America...?"

-Swamp Thing  (not a villain line, but easily could have been)