News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

ATTN RICHTER: 2 THINGS

Started by Freeky, July 13, 2010, 07:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Pretty much  :lulz:

The game itself looks like a pile of filth.  Expensive models, expensive rulebooks, endless redactions and specifics, and a whole SLEW of errata released online at random.  The books and fiction surrounding it is fun, though.

"Ham for the Ham god" came up while driving, and resulted in a SUV full of kids taking up the cheer.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

Quote from: Richter on July 14, 2010, 05:46:47 PM
Pretty much  :lulz:

The game itself looks like a pile of filth.  Expensive models, expensive rulebooks, endless redactions and specifics, and a whole SLEW of errata released online at random.  The books and fiction surrounding it is fun, though.
I know people who can't stop spending all their money on it, after bills and food, but before anything else, no matter what. It's sad and pathetic really. :|

"Ham for the Ham god" came up while driving, and resulted in a SUV full of kids taking up the cheer.

:lulz:

Jasper

The game isn't all that entertaining.  To me.

What's fun is getting into the mindset that everything in the entire universe is as terrible as possible:  The bad guys are cartoonishly evil.  The good guys are cartoonishly badass.  The space ships would make Emperor Palpatine shit his self.

"Catholics in Space"  :lulz:

Richter

:lulz: @ Catholics in space.

With the exception of the Adeptus Mechanicus.  That's pretty much Dok techmarine'ing at work.

The Tau are naive liberals, the Eldar are space elf pricks, Necrons are a rip on at least 3 horror genres, and the Chaos Space Marines and Dark Eldar can pretty much be summed up as "Girl's just wanna have fun" (With heavy weaponry). 

The Inquisition will fucking it badly on a hunch, and then spend the next 5 years filling out the paperwork for it.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Freeky

Richter

Jasper

YES!! 

It also coulda said "Breakfast of Aspiring Champions", for maximized awesome.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 14, 2010, 05:12:09 PM
Every time I hear this phrase, I think of you, Richter. :lol:

HAM

FOR THE HAM GOD!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Oh shit! Thanks for reminding me, Nigel, I have to get those bitches on the grill.