News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Vexation, I expect you and I will be having lots of fun soon.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 16, 2010, 04:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=25189.30

Since it's okay for you to use one of my monikers, I've regged at stormfront and a couple of other racist/pervert boards as "Vexation".

You'll be famous as a king-hell Nazi by this time next year.

Won't this be fun?
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

don't you assclowns have anything better to do than beef with each other over nothing?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 16, 2010, 04:51:20 AM
don't you assclowns have anything better to do than beef with each other over nothing?

Apparently not.

This came out of nowhere, but I'll be damned if I sit still for it.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I'm just regretting adding him to the letters list, as he's shown he can't be fucking trusted with something like a return address.

Hey, Vex, you shitbird...Don't bother writing back.  Or anything else.  Dig?
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

lol

I wasn't trolling you man, I was just giving you a little shit. I didn't realize you'd think I was stealing your date to the Prom, ffs.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 04:55:09 AM
lol

I wasn't trolling you man, I was just giving you a little shit. I didn't realize you'd think I was stealing your date to the Prom, ffs.

Fuck off.

You posted as me.  I can't see how you'd expect me to find that funny.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 04:56:03 AM
lol

Fuck off.

Where did I post as you? I don't believe any of my posts bore any nickname you've ever used as the originating author of any posts... unless I'm magic and I hacked an account somewhere. By accident. Without ever logging out of this account.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 04:57:31 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 04:56:03 AM
lol

Fuck off.

Where did I post as you? I don't believe any of my posts bore any nickname you've ever used as the originating author of any posts... unless I'm magic and I hacked an account somewhere. By accident. Without ever logging out of this account.

At your spagbook site.

Come on, you just fucking admitted it in the marketing thread.  You're already a thief, there's no reason to be a liar, too.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:00:59 AM
I did not fucking post as you. Link, please.

Top of this page, links to the page where you said it.  Also on the following page.

You piece of shit.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

So, yeah, Spagbook users...Keep in mind that apparently your account/PI/whatever is fair game for Vex's amusement.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:01:49 AM

Top of this page, links to the page where you said it.  Also on the following page.

You piece of shit.

Oh jesus christ. Here, let me explain the conversation.

NP: "blah blah Windows Explorer"
Me: "I don't use Windows blah blah. You don't know me very well do you." <I.E., if you knew me (HERE ON PD) you'd know I don't use Windows.>
NP: "no, I don't know you at all unless it's a name change." <that is, I don't know you at all unless you've previously used some different nickname.>
Me: IN JEST (as anyone other than you, apparently, can tell) "Yeah, I used to be TGRR."
You: HOLY SHIT THAT MEANS YOU POSTED AS ME AT SPAGBOOK HATE HATE BLAH SHIT HATE HATE SHIT BLAH BLAH HATE PUKE TROLL GRRR

I don't know what universe you come from but the rules of logic there don't work in this universe.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:07:58 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:01:49 AM

Top of this page, links to the page where you said it.  Also on the following page.

You piece of shit.

Oh jesus christ. Here, let me explain the conversation.

NP: "blah blah Windows Explorer"
Me: "I don't use Windows blah blah. You don't know me very well do you." <I.E., if you knew me (HERE ON PD) you'd know I don't use Windows.>
NP: "no, I don't know you at all unless it's a name change." <that is, I don't know you at all unless you've previously used some different nickname.>
Me: IN JEST (as anyone other than you, apparently, can tell) "Yeah, I used to be TGRR."
You: HOLY SHIT THAT MEANS YOU POSTED AS ME AT SPAGBOOK HATE HATE BLAH SHIT HATE HATE SHIT BLAH BLAH HATE PUKE TROLL GRRR

I don't know what universe you come from but the rules of logic there don't work in this universe.

Uh huh.  Interesting how the story changes from "I'm pretty sure nobody thought I was seriously trying to assume the TGRR identity other than you." to "I didn't do it".

You should check out IRC, by the way.

Molon Lube