News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Vexation, I expect you and I will be having lots of fun soon.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 16, 2010, 04:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: Cain on September 08, 2014, 07:20:33 AM
Uh oh guys, he's bumping old drama.

Now we must remember how much we hate each other, when we're not a terrible hindmind of conformity, and act appropriately.

Seriously, what the Fuck is goin on here.
I bring the Spicy.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

tyrannosaurus vex

WHAT I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME COW ASS!

TGRR, PREPARE FOR DOOM OR WHATEVER
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on September 08, 2014, 05:08:01 PM
WHAT I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME COW ASS!

TGRR, PREPARE FOR DOOM OR WHATEVER

MY ARSE IS READY!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

I could have at least bumped old drama that had no resolution.

This is like trying to start WW3 by pointing out that Arch Duke Ferdinand never made it to that party.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on September 08, 2014, 05:46:11 PM
I could have at least bumped old drama that had no resolution.

This is like trying to start WW3 by pointing out that Arch Duke Ferdinand never made it to that party.

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

What's really funny is that there is CURRENT shit that could be exploited, but Cowass is too ham-fisted to manage it.

Cain

That is an unfortunate, but no doubt accurate summation of Cowass.  Hamfisted and incompetent.  So far I rank him around the wade level of annoyance.

Which is a point.  Cowass, how big is your head? I have a theory, you see...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 08, 2014, 06:33:09 PM
That is an unfortunate, but no doubt accurate summation of Cowass.  Hamfisted and incompetent.  So far I rank him around the wade level of annoyance.

Which is a point.  Cowass, how big is your head? I have a theory, you see...

Wade was many things, but I don't ever remember him being a racist.

Cain

This is true.  I meant more in terms of actual impact on the forum.  His ineffectual flailing is reminiscent of wade when he was trying his hardest to shock people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 08, 2014, 07:20:33 AM
Uh oh guys, he's bumping old drama.

Now we must remember how much we hate each other, when we're not a terrible hindmind of conformity, and act appropriately.

It's like he read the Troll's Handbook, but ten years too late.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."