News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Vexation, I expect you and I will be having lots of fun soon.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 16, 2010, 04:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Sir Squid Diddimus

BADGE OF HONOR

It's just Roger doing his usual paranoid thing.  His excuse used to be a brain infection, what's it going to be now? 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 16, 2010, 06:39:54 PM
It's just Roger doing his usual paranoid thing.  His excuse used to be a brain infection, what's it going to be now?  

Plain old paranoia, I suppose.

And it's a good thing I got sick so I could have an excuse, right?  And here YOU are again, coming by AFTER the problem is over, to pick a fight.  Again.  What's YOUR fucking excuse?

Fuck off.

ETA:  Eagerly awaiting step 2, your nasty PM making fun of any medical problems I have.
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

Oh, I know better than to ask you to be rational or reasonable now.  Have fun!

...this is fun for you, right?  I mean it must be, since you do it over and over and over and over...
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, I'm pretty sure permanent brain damage, insomnia, paranoia, and anxiety are totally something he's just choosing to live with for the lulz

why don't you go back to sucking TTM's dick and fuck off?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 16, 2010, 07:05:17 PM
Oh, I know better than to ask you to be rational or reasonable now.  Have fun!

...this is fun for you, right?  I mean it must be, since you do it over and over and over and over...

Seems to be fun for you, since you keep coming into these things after they're over, to let us all know how you feel (not that anyone gives a fuck what a hag like you feels about anything, mind you), since you do it over and over and over...

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 16, 2010, 07:09:57 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure permanent brain damage, insomnia, paranoia, and anxiety are totally something he's just choosing to live with for the lulz

Last time her excuse was her BC implant.  I wonder what her excuse is this time?

Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

I've never used that as an excuse.  I'm also not particularly interested in squabbling with you two, though I can see how my behavior is annoying.  So meh.

Jasper

This thread is made of cocks and fundamental attribution error.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 07:11:16 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 16, 2010, 07:09:57 PM

Last time her excuse was her BC implant.  I wonder what her excuse is this time?

Everyone else is a horrible bitch and being exposed to our awfulness spoils her naturally sweet and placid disposition?

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 16, 2010, 07:15:40 PM
I've never used that as an excuse.  I'm also not particularly interested in squabbling with you two, though I can see how my behavior is annoying.  So meh.

Bullshit.  If you weren't interested in squabbling, then why did you, once again, butt your big fucking nose in AFTER the problem was over?

Oh, yeah.  Because you're a hypocritical piece of shit who tries to keep drama going while acting like it's a problem for you.

Choke on a dick.
Molon Lube