Vexation, I expect you and I will be having lots of fun soon.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 16, 2010, 04:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 16, 2010, 07:16:30 PM

Everyone else is a horrible bitch and being exposed to our awfulness spoils her naturally sweet and placid disposition?

Or she "just can't stand the drama", which is why she attempts to perpetuate it.  :lulz:

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Badge, on a pretty fundamental level I do like you. But what you said back there was fucked-up bullshit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 16, 2010, 07:18:44 PM
Badge, on a pretty fundamental level I do like you. But what you said back there was fucked-up bullshit.

She does this on a fairly regular basis.  She always has. 

I'm pretty sure I don't like her on ANY fucking level.  She's a fucking nosy piece of human garbage.

I guess there wasn't enough drama in chat for her today.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

this entire thread is about the most retarded thing I've seen all week, and I just spent 2 days hanging out with a bunch of people who drank so much absinthe they couldn't form coherent sentences.

congratulations guys.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 16, 2010, 07:39:32 PM
this entire thread is about the most retarded thing I've seen all week, and I just spent 2 days hanging out with a bunch of people who drank so much absinthe they couldn't form coherent sentences.

congratulations guys.

Congratulations to you, as well!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

congratulations guys.

We do this shit for science.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

congratulations guys.

It kept me from going to bed on time, so it was worth it.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

East Coast Hustle

science is supposed to be funny.

this is just the same lame shit repackaged.

not picking on you, or anyone else in particular, just lamenting that this sort of idiocy keeps popping up OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER....

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 07:43:01 PM

congratulations guys.

It kept me from going to bed on time, so it was worth it.

Same here.  I looked at the clock and shat myself.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 16, 2010, 07:44:58 PM

not picking on you, or anyone else in particular, just lamenting that this sort of idiocy keeps popping up OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER....

Well, sure.  But science is also supposed to be repeatable.  So far, the data shows

1.  Dok reads something that could be taken more than one way.

2.  Dok explodes.

3.  Situation turns out to be a lot less than originally thought.

4.  Dok & Vex mend fences, at least to a degree.

5.  Badges comes in and makes bitchy comments in an attempt to restart the problem.

Conclusion:  Dok jumps the gun too often, and Badges is going to turn into one of those bitter old women who call the cops on everyone.

Molon Lube

Kai

I like how none of the secondary drama would have started if I hadn't asked. :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kai on July 16, 2010, 09:29:35 PM
I like how none of the secondary drama would have started if I hadn't asked. :lulz:

Maybe.  Badges is driven to do this sort of shit about once every 18-24 months, for reasons known only to herself and Marlin Perkins.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on July 16, 2010, 07:16:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 07:11:16 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 16, 2010, 07:09:57 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure permanent brain damage, insomnia, paranoia, and anxiety are totally something he's just choosing to live with for the lulz

why don't you go back to sucking TTM's dick and fuck off?

Last time her excuse was her BC implant.  I wonder what her excuse is this time?

Everyone else is a horrible bitch and being exposed to our awfulness spoils her naturally sweet and placid disposition?

But.....  I like being a horrible bitch  :?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 07:48:07 PM

Well, sure.  But science is also supposed to be repeatable.  So far, the data shows

2.  Dok explodes.

5.  Badges comes in and makes bitchy comments in an attempt to restart the problem.

Conclusion:  Dok jumps the gun too often, and Badges is going to turn into one of those bitter old women who call the cops on everyone.

well, as long as the proper methods are being observed.

carry on!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 17, 2010, 03:23:21 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 07:48:07 PM

2.  Dok explodes.

well, as long as the proper methods are being observed.

carry on!

You have to do these things by the numbers.  Bad science makes Kai come to your house with a road hammer.
Molon Lube