News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Tea Bagger FAIL

Started by Adios, July 19, 2010, 03:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Thats because blacks and the liberals are the real racists. 

Adios

Here's a sample (the post is written in the form of a mock letter to President Abraham Lincoln from Jealous):

We Colored People have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

Doktor Howl

Should I move this to Aneristic Delusions, Charley, or leave it here?
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 19, 2010, 03:07:44 PM
Should I move this to Aneristic Delusions, Charley, or leave it here?

Probably should move it, I wasn't thinking. Thanks Dok.

DiscoUkulele

No, no, no! That article is definitely not racist. The author says so, in the comments section.

Quote from: Racist

Where in that article do you see me addressing American Blacks, or any black people for that matter?

:?

But let's continue...

Quote from:  RacistI am mocking those people who call themselves "Colored People" and who are now fighting to be kept as government owned pets, whilst hurling charges of racism at those who embrace freedom and civil rights.

It is in your head that the term "Colored People" means "Black".

See, he's not racist. YOU'RE the one that's racist if you think that article is about black people.
You shouldn't let poets lie to you.
                                 - Bjork

Adios

But I just don't see the party getting the black vote right now.

DiscoUkulele

Not at all. Especially if this article gets spread around and discussed.

This Mark Willaims guy seems like a real winner.  :roll:
                                 - Bjork

DiscoUkulele

Um... has that article been scrubbed from his website?
                                 - Bjork

Adios

On Tuesday, the NAACP passed a resolution  denouncing racist elements within the Tea Party movement.  Responding to the resolution, Tea Party Express chairman Mark Williams lashed out against the civil rights group, claiming that "they make more money off of race than any slave trader ever." Williams continued his assault last night on CNN, telling host Roland Martin, "Racists have their own movement. It's called the NAACP."

Oh, I think it will see plenty of circulation.

http://politicalcorrection.org/blog/201007150012

Adios

Williams, however, is doing little to refute the notion that there is racism  in the Tea Party movement.  Last night, the proud Tea Partier wrote a blog post mocking NAACP president Benjamin Jealous.  The post takes the form of a fake letter to Abraham Lincoln, in which Jealous asks the former president to repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments (and to reinstate slavery) because the "coloreds" don't agree with the Tea Party's version of "freedom."

The entire post is quoted below:

NAACP Resolution: Colored People change minds about emancipation

Astonishing.

In every one of the dozens of interviews that I have done regarding the anti-Tea Party resolution passed by the NAACP I have brought up the absurdity of a group that calls blacks "Colored People" hurling charges of racism.  Whats more, each interviewer has defended that phrase and expressed surprise that I would consider that phrase to be racist!

Apparently Colored People are an entirely new race of people and one to which the title applies.   Here NAACP President Precious Ben Jealous explains to President Abraham Lincoln the reasons for the resolution in this newly discovered letter :

Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Colored People have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing.  Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards.  That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week.  We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the 'tea party movement'.

The tea party position to "end the bailouts" for example is just silly.  Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn't that what we want all Coloreds to strive for?  What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare?  What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds!  Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of "reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government."  What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life?  As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government "stop the out of control spending."  Again, they directly target Colored People.  That means we Colored People would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government "stop raising our taxes."  That is outrageous!    How will we Colored People ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn?  Totally racist!  The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever.  We had a great gig.  Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house.  Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely

Precious Ben Jealous, Tom's Nephew  National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Head Colored Person

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

It seems that he may be a sellout, an agent provocateur, or both:

"The Mark Williams I worked with used to spout the liberal agenda and rail (with my help) against the same people he's now leading. That, of course, after a day of smoking dope by the pool at his apartment complex in St. Petersburg. He was, needless to say, a lot cooler back then. This Tea Party act of his is just that -- it's an act. Mark Williams believes in one cause: the betterment of Mark Williams. He's a sellout, and not even a particularly good one. He's discovered that it's easy to sell flame-throwing books to drooling right-wingers, and is riding the image all the way to the bank." - According to a co-worker, via the Huffington Post

My Discordian sensors redlined after I read that. There's more too that suggests he's actually a liberal that not only took Teabaggers money, but made them look extremely stupid for not catching on sooner.

We may be looking at an epic troll of the Tea Party.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Adios

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 19, 2010, 03:40:47 PM
It seems that he may be a sellout, an agent provocateur, or both:

"The Mark Williams I worked with used to spout the liberal agenda and rail (with my help) against the same people he's now leading. That, of course, after a day of smoking dope by the pool at his apartment complex in St. Petersburg. He was, needless to say, a lot cooler back then. This Tea Party act of his is just that -- it's an act. Mark Williams believes in one cause: the betterment of Mark Williams. He's a sellout, and not even a particularly good one. He's discovered that it's easy to sell flame-throwing books to drooling right-wingers, and is riding the image all the way to the bank." - According to a co-worker, via the Huffington Post

My Discordian sensors redlined after I read that. There's more too that suggests he's actually a liberal that not only took Teabaggers money, but made them look extremely stupid for not catching on sooner.

We may be looking at an epic troll of the Tea Party.

Link please.

Adios

Never mind, please ignore my fail.

Cain

The Teabaggers are convinced everyone who makes them look bad in public is a liberal agent provocateur.  His personality suggests sellout...though it's hard to say.