News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by alhazred, July 21, 2010, 06:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 23, 2011, 06:20:54 PM
The Lovecraft tailspin on the first two pages was classic.  The rest?  Eh.

That's the part I was bumping.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Slyph

Is it just me or when somebody makes an introductory post called "Greetings", do your eyes damn near roll out of your head also?

It's like "greetings"

Oh boy, we got a still one. We got a dud.

Freeky

What are you talking about?

Slyph

Like, this topic is an introduction thread...

The dude named it "greetings..."

On loads of forums, I've seen people make introductory threads titled "greetings"

and without fail, every person who chooses to introduce themselves with a topic called "greetings..." is a bit, blehhhh...

Slyph

It's like guys who try to talk all joke monocle-posh on the internet like "Nice posting good sir..."

it's like...

ugh...

shut up.

AFK

Are you having a stroke? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 23, 2011, 09:02:58 PM
Are you having a stroke? 

I have no idea why, but this made me laugh so loud all my animals hauled ass.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Slyph on May 23, 2011, 08:56:57 PM
It's like guys who try to talk all joke monocle-posh on the internet like "Nice posting good sir..."

it's like...

ugh...

shut up.

I dare say good chap are you passing well this glorious afternoon? You seem a mite out of sorts.

Phox

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 24, 2011, 02:00:16 AM

it's like...

ugh...

shut up.

I dare say good chap are you passing well this glorious afternoon? You seem a mite out of sorts.
Indubitably, sirrah, this fellow appears to have gone a bit soft in the head. Mayhap we should reevaluate our esteem of him?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on May 24, 2011, 04:42:57 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 24, 2011, 02:00:16 AM

it's like...

ugh...

shut up.

Indubitably, sirrah, this fellow appears to have gone a bit soft in the head. Mayhap we should reevaluate our esteem of him?

It seems to me, good lady, that I never recall having any esteem one way or the other in regards to this personage. Mayhaps tis time that I developed and further my knowledge upon this personage.

The Good Reverend Roger

I will kill you all, and give your bodies to perverts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 24, 2011, 04:48:22 AM
:spittake:

I am SO using that.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 24, 2011, 04:48:22 AM

I dare say, the very cheek and ungentlemanliness is causing my muttonchops to bristle with indignity.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Slyph on May 23, 2011, 08:28:35 PM
Is it just me or when somebody makes an introductory post called "Greetings", do your eyes damn near roll out of your head also?

It's like "greetings"

Oh boy, we got a still one. We got a dud.

Totally true. I always read it as if said by the comic-book-store owner on the Simpsons.

Greetings, fellow Discordians. Allow me to introduce myself...
                                              /
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Aww man...I think I might know the OP.  :x Can anyone see if that IP is near me?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.