News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by alhazred, July 21, 2010, 06:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on July 22, 2010, 04:50:03 PM
There is a third option, of course.  Stay here and be a prick, and continually get shit on because that's what you like.

Please see Yatto, minuspace, etc.

Yatto isn't so bad.

Also, I think I like this idea best, for some reason. :? :lol:

Freeky

You may be wondering, at this point, what is so great about this board that you should even WANT to make an effort to stick around and be accepted?

Here's a short list of the positive things about this board that you more than likely won't find anywhere else:

Awesome projects that are actually being done somewhere by someone
A lot of truly excellent writers
Valuable constructive critisism
A very close internet community, where oftentimes we actually meet up in meat space
No heavy handed modding

These are just off the top of my head.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 22, 2010, 06:48:01 PM
You may be wondering, at this point, what is so great about this board that you should even WANT to make an effort to stick around and be accepted?

Here's a short list of the positive things about this board that you more than likely won't find anywhere else:

A very close internet community, where oftentimes we actually meet up in meat space
No heavy handed modding

But he's got to tell us how little any of this matters to him, he's cool like that, and he has to make sure he gets the last snarky comment in, because otherwise his epenis will wilt up.

He's a product of the e-generation...He's too fucking weak to have a good time. 
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 22, 2010, 06:52:45 PM

No heavy handed modding

But he's got to tell us how little any of this matters to him, he's cool like that, and he has to make sure he gets the last snarky comment in, because otherwise his epenis will wilt up.

Well, yeah. But I just realized that when a noob gets here all people ever say is what they shouldn't do if they want to stay, and never say why they should want to stay at all.

Because once you get past all the hate-fests and gun jumping, this board is really, really awesome. Even the hate-fests and gun-jumping.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 22, 2010, 06:57:31 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 22, 2010, 06:52:45 PM

No heavy handed modding

Well, yeah. But I just realized that when a noob gets here all people ever say is what they shouldn't do if they want to stay, and never say why they should want to stay at all.

Because once you get past all the hate-fests and gun jumping, this board is really, really awesome. Even the hate-fests and gun-jumping.

Of course.  But you have to be strong enough to want fun, instead of constantly blustering.

"I hate them Discordians.  They called me a dumbass."
- Some dumbass
Molon Lube

Freeky

Truth. But sometimes they just need a push in the right direction.

Obviously, I'm not saying that we should stop shitting on this guy ( unless he knocks it off), I'm just thinking that we often forget to highlight the good things is all, because we're not always hateful.

Also, I'm in a particularly generous mood right now, so I just wanna help this guy and everyone be FRIENZ. :D

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 22, 2010, 07:07:04 PM

Obviously, I'm not saying that we should stop shitting on this guy ( unless he knocks it off), I'm just thinking that we often forget to highlight the good things is all, because we're not always hateful.

Also, I'm in a particularly generous mood right now, so I just wanna help this guy and everyone be FRIENZ. :D

That's our Nurse Freeky.   :)

For her next act, Freeky will give a rattlesnake a great big hug!
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 22, 2010, 07:09:40 PM

KISS THE SNAKE!!!

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 22, 2010, 07:09:40 PM

And if there's time after that, i'll break out into a Disney-esque tune!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on July 22, 2010, 06:13:31 AM
You're probably OK, n00b. Grow a thick skin, laugh at yourself, and come out of your corner without pretense, and everything will be fine. Well, until it isn't, which will also happen.

On another note, this forum is CRAWLING with hot females, gorgeous gay men, and even rugged heterosexuals, which is unusual even for today's Internet. So go find the corseted pixie in Spagbook, and take heart that such things exist.

HEY!

I are not target for noobish bukkake attempts.  :argh!:

LMNO

Well, thank goodness I'm not a noob.

LMNO
-fap.

Doktor Howl

DAMMIT.

Dok,
Seconds too late.
Molon Lube

Pope Pixie Pickle

you better has spectacle wipes for my glasses.

hooplala

I think y'all were a little hard on him, personally.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

Quote from: Hoopla on July 22, 2010, 10:53:05 PM
I think y'all were a little hard on him, personally.

HERESY! SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!  :argh!: