News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by alhazred, July 21, 2010, 06:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on July 22, 2010, 10:53:05 PM
I think y'all were a little hard on him, personally.

Yeah.  We tell Cthulu jokes, and he responds with things like this:

Quote from: alhazred on July 22, 2010, 12:31:06 PM
Seriously, didn't mean to fuck with your play house.

Fuck him.
Molon Lube

Adios

Besides, he was too fucking stupid to find the introductions thread.

Jasper

Few do, really.  There ought to be a link pointing to it somewhere in the registration process.

Adios

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 22, 2010, 11:47:40 PM
Few do, really.  There ought to be a link pointing to it somewhere in the registration process.

Discuss the Principia Discordia here. Please discuss the book HERE, and nowhere else. Or else.

Copied from the header.

Jasper

QuoteWe are all without exception upright hairless primates going about our mindless days without thought.

Kinda says it all.  :lol:

Adios

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 22, 2010, 11:54:07 PM
QuoteWe are all without exception upright hairless primates going about our mindless days without thought.

Kinda says it all.  :lol:

:lulz:

The Wizard

In all fairness, I did the same thing when I joined. But then again, I didn't act like a jerk.
Insanity we trust.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I declare the dipshit a lost cause based on the fact that he lumped ALL responses, both supportive and abusive, together without any appreciation for the people who said nice or welcoming/helpful things to him.

That right there shows me he isn't looking to make friends.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

For the record, I'm going to hold out hope until he makes another dipshit move and dismisses all help he's received so far again.

Jasper

I think it's pretty impressive how much acrimony is being displayed after only 13 posts.

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 23, 2010, 02:24:21 AM
I think it's pretty impressive how much acrimony is being displayed after only 13 posts.

We have a build up of bile, i think, cuz we haven't had a decently long lived dogpile in AGES (not counting in-fighting).

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on July 23, 2010, 01:43:43 AM
I declare the dipshit a lost cause based on the fact that he lumped ALL responses, both supportive and abusive, together without any appreciation for the people who said nice or welcoming/helpful things to him.

That right there shows me he isn't looking to make friends.

I suppose mine was neutral at best, but yeah, he seems to have taken the "these are too many posts for me to read" route.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

yeah the 50 post suggestion has really gone to shit. Noobs either hit the ground running or fall flat on their face.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on July 23, 2010, 05:52:57 PM

yeah the 50 post suggestion has really gone to shit. Noobs either hit the ground running or fall flat on their face.

I sort of blame myself.  I should have put an emote in my first response.

On the other hand, he also got all butthurt over the Cthulu jokes.
Molon Lube

Cain

I really don't have the time or inclination to hold a noob's hand nowadays.  If they can't be bothered to lurk a little and get a basic feel for the forum, then I can't be bothered to have a charitable disposition to their literary turdlings.