News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

please flush the toilet here ->

Started by sakredchao, August 04, 2004, 05:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakredchao

as much as i enjoy watching a bunch of asshats argue grammar..  it'd be nice if they kept it out of a previously pleasant haiku thread.  am i just being a topic nazi?  i dunno..

i'm not suggesting that things get censored..  but, muck like when threads were sorted to more appropriate areas recently..  is it possible to move that lameass discussion in here so it's easier to patently ignore?

thanks either way.

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Rupert Giles

Quote from: sakredchaoas much as i enjoy watching a bunch of asshats argue grammar..  it'd be nice if they kept it out of a previously pleasant haiku thread.  am i just being a topic nazi?  i dunno..

i'm not suggesting that things get censored..  but, muck like when threads were sorted to more appropriate areas recently..  is it possible to move that lameass discussion in here so it's easier to patently ignore?

thanks either way.

kim

Godwin's Law had taken care of this.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: sakredchaoas much as i enjoy watching a bunch of asshats argue grammar..  it'd be nice if they kept it out of a previously pleasant haiku thread.  am i just being a topic nazi?  i dunno..

thanks either way.

kim

things are just fine, quit being a nazi, hitler.

Malaul

ok , I moved em for you kiddo... and now that I have done so,  I shall  lock this lil topic and get it out of the way,,,
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

thanks either way.

kim

I'll take care of it. [Refer to Rant #49 in Or Kill Me.]
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"