News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Anyone know when I can buy one of these?

Started by Jasper, July 22, 2010, 08:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Hah.  Either nobody really knows, or y'all thought I was serious.  :lol:

Elder Iptuous

although the PIKL sounds interesting, it might be more fun to have a weapon that stuns people by actually launching pickles at them...  :lol:

also, on a firearms forum that i go to, there's a running joke about this. There's plenty of looky lous that can't afford a transferable automatic weapon, and are sour grapes about it.  one of them became the but of a joke as he insisted that he had a line on procuring a "phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range", which would not be covered under current firearms laws.... (of course he looked like a goober because this is just a line from the terminator movie)....

Eater of Clowns

Looking forward to this being handheld technology so we can see it being used on children and the elderly in 10 years or so.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jasper

Whatta maroon!

Nah, I'm pretty sure that these are being kept in the hands of screaming-eagle-tattooed soldiers for the time being.  Although I think it'd be pretty interesting if these were made illegal, considering they don't kill.  (Supposedly.)

BluTakDuck

I'm looking forward to after the handheld version when they make the kids toy/practical joke version which will only be useful for knocking peoples hats off and pushing people off chairs.
</sarcasm>

Jasper

I think it just makes your skin feel like fire by violently disrupting the water near your pain receptors.

Elder Iptuous

so i'ts like those MASERs fitted to the HMMV used for active area denial like they busted out at.... um what was it? the WTO protests?

Jasper

Yeah, a lot like that but I am not 100% on whether the science behind it is the exact same.

They are effective at 2 KM.  And considering it uses EM waves, there's no need to lead a moving target.

Easy mode.  :|

Template

Sounds like it also pollutes like a motherfucker: it generates deuterium fluoride--gaseous hydrofluoric acid--when it functions.

Jasper

Well that just makes me like this shit even more.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Template on July 26, 2010, 09:41:16 PM
Sounds like it also pollutes like a motherfucker: it generates deuterium fluoride--gaseous hydrofluoric acid--when it functions.
Quote from: Sigmatic on July 26, 2010, 09:47:35 PM
Well that just makes me like this shit even more.

I agree.