News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

God Hates Goths. (And lots of other people too)

Started by BadBeast, July 25, 2010, 01:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

And god hates everybody, read the old testament, back before JC came along and tried to calm shit down.

Suu

QuoteGuestbook
Thank you for your comments. Remember only baby Jesus can cure your Gothic sickness.

P3NT!!!!!  :argh!:

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Pæs

Adios

Quote from: Suu on July 25, 2010, 03:15:16 PM

QuoteGuestbook
Thank you for your comments. Remember only baby Jesus can cure your Gothic sickness.

P3NT!!!!!  :argh!:

LMFAO!

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 25, 2010, 03:12:19 PM
FTR Nelson Rockerfeller was never president, just vice president.
Aah, but he was the President of the Museum of Modern Art. But I never knew he was a fornicatin' dyslexiac. Or a Goddamned Liberal!  :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cain

To be fair though, goths are for the most part touchy little buggers when you make fun of their subculture, and the only reason anyone has even forgotten this is because emo kids and furries screech even more.

Trolling goths is a moral imperative.

Adios

Quote from: Cain on July 25, 2010, 05:41:43 PM
To be fair though, goths are for the most part touchy little buggers when you make fun of their subculture, and the only reason anyone has even forgotten this is because emo kids and furries screech even more.

Trolling goths is a moral imperative.

:lulz:

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: BadBeast on July 25, 2010, 02:15:27 PM
I can't find a forum, but he appears to have quite an Agenda.

Here is a brief list of people with known retardations throughout the ages, and their links to the evils of science, lust for power and the occult -

H.G. Wells – Author of Satanic Sci-fi book 'War of the Worlds'  (Retardation – diabetic)

CRAM YOU DAMULUS!!!  :argh!:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BabylonHoruv

I really really wanted to sign the petition to tag and track goths.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BadBeast

I wanted to put that software on my boy's phone, that tracks where he is, and sends it back to you, but he called me a creepy old twat, and told me to fuck off. Which is exactly the response I expected from him. (The apple never falls far from the tree) Made my blackened and shrivelled up heart swell with pride.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4