News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Suu- Comic Con is hazardous!

Started by Adios, July 25, 2010, 03:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

A Comic-Con attendee stabbed another near the eye with a pen Saturday after they got into an argument over whether one was sitting too close to the other, police said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/25/comic.con.pen.stabbing/index.html?hpt=T2

Suu

Waiting for a panel on a Seth Rogan movie? They deserved it.

Duh, EVERYBODY KNOWS you don't go to Comic Con for panels, you go to wear costumes and get shitfaced.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Suu on July 25, 2010, 03:16:52 PM
Waiting for a panel on a Seth Rogan movie? They deserved it.

Duh, EVERYBODY KNOWS you don't go to Comic Con for panels, you go to wear costumes and get shitfaced.

:lulz:

Richter

Depends on the con, but I usually keep a body count running.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Imagine the carnage if they were to ever run out of Mountain Dew. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Zyzyx

Quote from: RWHN on July 26, 2010, 01:24:54 PM
Imagine the carnage if they were to ever run out of Mountain Dew. 
That's nerd fuel, that is.

President Television

QuoteThe suspect was later seen being led away in handcuffs. He had on a blue "Harry Potter" T-shirt.

Wow.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.