News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

ATTN: People who pee standing up

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, July 26, 2010, 12:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

It is your civic duty to pee the poop away:

The smeared on fecal matter left over from large bowel movements.

Thank you for improving everyone's toilet experience.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jasper

You know those weird wands that sometimes accumulate near toilets?  Those work in a pinch, when your peers aren't able to help you out.

No I don't know what you're talking about.

Please tell us more about these magic poop wands.

Richter

I crap a natural epoxy that hardens after exposure to water.  It begins catalyzing seconds after exposure reaching functional hardness within 5 minutes.  It gets me royalties from NASA and just about every facet of industry.  BP's "Top Kill" strategy actually involved me eating Taco Bell for a week and unleashing this unearthly fury into the Gulf.  Lobbyists for certain religious sects prevented this though.

Your pee will not save.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

Quote from: Richter on July 26, 2010, 02:09:08 AM
I crap a natural epoxy that hardens after exposure to water.  It begins catalyzing seconds after exposure reaching functional hardness within 5 minutes.  It gets me royalties from NASA and just about every facet of industry.  BP's "Top Kill" strategy actually involved me eating Taco Bell for a week and unleashing this unearthly fury into the Gulf.  Lobbyists for certain religious sects prevented this though.

Your pee will not save.

I don't know whether to  :lulz: or :vom: or :mittens:

Jasper

Payne

Net: I do this as standard. Always have done. It's one of MANY Spiritual Powers I posess.

Richter: So it's you bin shitting in mah 'bowl. Stop it.