News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

got i'm bored....WHO WANTS A HORRORSCOPE?

Started by -Kel-, July 27, 2010, 05:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Freeky

-Kel-

Quote from: DiscoUkulele on July 27, 2010, 06:08:18 AM
Taurus :)

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 27, 2010, 06:20:16 AM
Quote from: DiscoUkulele on July 27, 2010, 06:08:18 AM
Taurus :)
Ditto.

Attention, Taurus. Stop with the caveman fantasy, Conan, it's time you washed your hair. It smells funny. While you're at it you might as well wash ALL over. Stop using water conservation as an excuse to be stinky! You know why your girlfriend hasn't complained about it? 'Cause she won't come near ya, that's why.

-Kel-

Quote from: vexati0n on July 27, 2010, 06:35:47 AM
SAGITTARIUS!

Your roommate is out to get you. You think he's being nice when he folds your laundry, but he's actually wearing your underwear around before he puts it in your drawers! And he's out to steal your girlfriend too. Maybe you should buy her some chocolates. And I don't mean Tootsie Rolls, palsy, buy her the expensive assorted kind with the gooey unpredictable centers! If that don't work, beg.

-Kel-

-Kel-

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on July 27, 2010, 07:23:31 AM

Libra  :wink:

Attention Libra! I'm sorry to report that in the next few months you'll discover a large ugly lump on your neck. It's your HEAD! Mwaahaahaahaa! So don't pick at it, it'll just make it worse.

-Kel-

-Kel-

Quote from: pharmakon on July 27, 2010, 02:36:11 PM
Cancer!

well anyways, the moral of the story is, you wack off onto your pillow and eat it.

-Kel-

Quote from: Cramulus on July 27, 2010, 03:08:41 PM
My Ödiac sign is Milli

You will make a record and the debut album will achieve high sales internationally which will earn you a Grammy Award for Best New Artist.  However, your success will turn to infamy when your Grammy is revoked after it is revealed that the lead vocals on the record are not the actual voices of you and and your cat, Miley. In ten years after your initial debut, your cat will be found dead in a Frankfurt hotel of an apparent drug overdose.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: -Kel- on July 27, 2010, 05:11:08 AM
Leo:

It's time to stop dressing like Strawberry Shortcake. It's creepy. A hairy guy like you should leave the pink dresses and striped tights at home! I know you got big laughs in the second grade 'n' all the girls wanted to sit by ya, but now the only girl who'll come near you is your shrink! Face it, it's not cute any more.

Edit: list a sign you'd like to read. :p

Wait.

I'm not a Leo.
Molon Lube