News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Ron Ramsey hates Islam

Started by Adios, July 27, 2010, 03:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on July 28, 2010, 08:22:47 PM
The mosque being built at Ground Zero is being done for a Imam so bloody progressive and tolerant I think he's a Unitarian sleeper agent pretending to be a Muslim.  Also the guy's connected to the Aspen Institute and several interfaith peace initiatives.

But ISLAMISM!!!!
What pisses me off is that the people who are most opposed to it are usually the ones shouting the loudest about property rights. I guess those rights are only for white people. Plus there is this weird meme about Ground Zero being "sacred ground". Sacred enough for strip club, I guess.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Aucoq

The mosque being built at Ground Zero is being done for a Imam so bloody progressive and tolerant I think he's a Unitarian sleeper agent pretending to be a Muslim.  Also the guy's connected to the Aspen Institute and several interfaith peace initiatives.

But ISLAMISM!!!!

:lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Adios

But ISLAMISM!!!!

This is so true it makes me sad.