Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Westboro Baptist has music videos

Started by BabylonHoruv, July 26, 2010, 08:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 28, 2010, 12:55:46 AM
Just watched it.

I'm guessing that they're also Lady Gaga fans but don't want to admit it.

Isn't everyone?

Kai

There is no way this is for real.

This is BEYOND Poe's Law. Far beyond. It's gotten so far beyond Poe's Law that it's become an inverse Poe's Law.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: -Kel- on July 28, 2010, 01:40:20 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 28, 2010, 12:55:46 AM
Just watched it.

I'm guessing that they're also Lady Gaga fans but don't want to admit it.

Isn't everyone?

Um. I'm not. I actually find her music kinda irritating.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Kai on July 28, 2010, 01:44:58 AM

This is BEYOND Poe's Law. Far beyond. It's gotten so far beyond Poe's Law that it's become an inverse Poe's Law.
The Phelps are the best trolls in the history of the universe. They don't believe their own shit. Their whole purpose is to incite people enough to give them a reason to sue. Almost every single adult Phelps has a law degree.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Zyzyx

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 28, 2010, 03:56:14 AM
Quote from: Kai on July 28, 2010, 01:44:58 AM

The Phelps are the best trolls in the history of the universe. They don't believe their own shit. Their whole purpose is to incite people enough to give them a reason to sue. Almost every single adult Phelps has a law degree.

Makes sense:

QuoteAdds Mark: "His attitude was always that school was bullshit, but you had to get As and get out so you could have the law degree. With that you could support and defend the church. "To say 'no' would have been the same as drafting-dodging during WWII: it was every kid's duty to enlist in the bar and protect our homeland against the evil that threatened from without."

Comes from here: http://www.blank.org/addict/ Beware, raging may occur.

Adios

This church Temple of Hate™ is very real and here in Kansas. They refuse to allow the graffatti painted on their church to be removed because to them it shows that they are right because all the fags are the ones doing it all. There is an organization here to kick him out of the state.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204870147

To:  U.S Congress

This Petition is to hereby remove all pastoral rights of Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka Kansas, as well as shut down the Westboro Baptist Church due to severe hate crimes and racisim, slander, assault, threats, disorderly conduct, contempt of court, trespassing and other various illegal acts.

Fred Phelps and his 'congrigation' are menaces to soceity, the protest funerals of homosexuals, soldiers and anyone they feel like. The Westoboro Baptist Church's relgious views are extremely twisted and deserve to be shut down to the illegal acts it's members have carried out.

Fred Phelps is not a 'man of god', he is a man of hate and should not be allowed to preach what he thinks the 'word of god' is. Fred Phelps is a tyrant and a racist.

http://www.petitiononline.com/wbcsucks/petition.html

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 28, 2010, 08:59:26 PM
This church Temple of Hate™ is very real and here in Kansas. They refuse to allow the graffatti painted on their church to be removed because to them it shows that they are right because all the fags are the ones doing it all. There is an organization here to kick him out of the state.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204870147

To:  U.S Congress

This Petition is to hereby remove all pastoral rights of Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka Kansas, as well as shut down the Westboro Baptist Church due to severe hate crimes and racisim, slander, assault, threats, disorderly conduct, contempt of court, trespassing and other various illegal acts.

Fred Phelps and his 'congrigation' are menaces to soceity, the protest funerals of homosexuals, soldiers and anyone they feel like. The Westoboro Baptist Church's relgious views are extremely twisted and deserve to be shut down to the illegal acts it's members have carried out.

Fred Phelps is not a 'man of god', he is a man of hate and should not be allowed to preach what he thinks the 'word of god' is. Fred Phelps is a tyrant and a racist.

http://www.petitiononline.com/wbcsucks/petition.html

Much as I hate the WBC I can't support any efforts to censor them.  Aside from the fact that it would deprive me of great amusement freedom of expression is one of the cornerstones of our society.  Especcially repulsive expression
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

-Kel-

grrr i have "FORNICATING! YOU'RE FORNICATING!" stuck in my head.  :argh!:

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: -Kel- on July 29, 2010, 12:19:01 AM
grrr i have "FORNICATING! YOU'RE FORNICATING!" stuck in my head.  :argh!:

Me too.  I am grateful for it.

f f f fornicating.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Zyzyx

I read 'Addicted to Hate' the night before the Prop 8 protest in Jackson, MS, it got me nice and fired up to march around the state capitol building with about 100 people - epic, considering that this is Jackson, where the only reason they were unaffected by the recession is because the local government and economy are already in ruins and the most liberal educational institution in town gets funding to go to Washington D.C. and picket for pro-life.  :horrormirth:

Strangely enough we didn't get flamed by passers-by except a bus full of baptists. I saw one of them clearly saying "Oh no, they are NOT-" as they drove by. I expected something along the lines of  :mullet: or maybe even :memnoch:, but only got lots of  :lulz: