News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

"I ain't never seen so many gators in my life."

Started by Adios, July 28, 2010, 05:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

A voice heard on an amazing video of 300 feeding alligators says it all.

"I ain't never seen so many gators in my life."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/27/georgia.alligator.frenzy/index.html?hpt=T2

Aucoq

300 alligators in a feeding frenzy.  And that guy still drives is small boat through them to go fishing.  He must have big brass ones to do something like that.   :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Adios

Quote from: Aucoq on July 28, 2010, 05:58:39 PM
300 alligators in a feeding frenzy.  And that guy still drives is small boat through them to go fishing.  He must have big brass ones to do something like that.   :lol:

He's from Georgia. Nuff said.

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Jasper

Ask yourself:  Are you a bad enough dude to compete with a small battalion of gators for fish?

I am not.

Jenne

One of the most horror-inspiring sights I've seen in my old life is watching a room full of gators chase after a mouse.

This was at a gator farm in Louisiana.

Freeky

Adios

Sir Squid Diddimus

This reminds me of every canoe trip I've ever taken (that would be 2)
"hold up, Ima git up on him"

::shudder::

Suu

Yeah, I'm all set. One gator, two gators...fine. 300? Fuck that.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Suu on July 29, 2010, 05:30:30 PM
Yeah, I'm all set. One gator, two gators...fine. 300? Fuck that.

We are in the same little boat, that is going the OTHER way!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Hmmm, as this was over 16 years ago, I am fairly sure any statute of limitations has expired....  Well let us hope.

When I was pregnant with JW, my mother asked for one thing.  Gator tail for dinner.  Well, one option would have, of course, been to go to a local restaurant that served gator.  Yeah well, what can I say I was married to an everglades redneck.  So about 2 in the morning, we drive out to the outskirts of the everglades to this old quarry that was no longer being worked.  Now dark in the Florida Everglades is not like dark anywhere else in the world.  So we are walking up to the edge of the water and the idiot shines his spotlight around the edges of this lake/pond/shallow edged deep center body of water.  ALL YOU SEE is the glow of they eyes.  I mean it looked like they were piled on top of each other.  So the idiot takes aim and fires.  Gets his gator and starts trudging through the muck and mud to go get it a good 100 yards away.  He takes the gun and leaves me with the light.

Once he gets to the other side ( I did mention I was pregnant right?) he hollers over to me....  You are keeping an eye out for gators right?

Ever seen a hugely pregnant woman run like the wind?  Yep yep, left that fucker in the dark on his own with a good 100 gators all around him and blood in the water.

As I've looked back over the years, I have often thought what a shame it is he wasn't eaten that night...

Adios

Quote from: Khara on July 29, 2010, 05:56:36 PM
Hmmm, as this was over 16 years ago, I am fairly sure any statute of limitations has expired....  Well let us hope.

When I was pregnant with JW, my mother asked for one thing.  Gator tail for dinner.  Well, one option would have, of course, been to go to a local restaurant that served gator.  Yeah well, what can I say I was married to an everglades redneck.  So about 2 in the morning, we drive out to the outskirts of the everglades to this old quarry that was no longer being worked.  Now dark in the Florida Everglades is not like dark anywhere else in the world.  So we are walking up to the edge of the water and the idiot shines his spotlight around the edges of this lake/pond/shallow edged deep center body of water.  ALL YOU SEE is the glow of they eyes.  I mean it looked like they were piled on top of each other.  So the idiot takes aim and fires.  Gets his gator and starts trudging through the muck and mud to go get it a good 100 yards away.  He takes the gun and leaves me with the light.

Once he gets to the other side ( I did mention I was pregnant right?) he hollers over to me....  You are keeping an eye out for gators right?

Ever seen a hugely pregnant woman run like the wind?  Yep yep, left that fucker in the dark on his own with a good 100 gators all around him and blood in the water.

As I've looked back over the years, I have often thought what a shame it is he wasn't eaten that night...

The rednecks I knew around Moore Haven, Fl hunted gators for hides.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 29, 2010, 05:58:21 PM

Nah, you have to have good connects to re-sell and I reckon he didn't have them.  We only hunted what we would eat.  OMG and how country does that sound......

Hear the fucking banjos...

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on July 29, 2010, 06:02:18 PM
Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 29, 2010, 05:58:21 PM

Nah, you have to have good connects to re-sell and I reckon he didn't have them.  We only hunted what we would eat.  OMG and how country does that sound......

Hear the fucking banjos...
On a scale of one, to ten, erm, . . .Yeehaw!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4