News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Paid to smoke Pot

Started by Adios, July 28, 2010, 05:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyzyx

Jenne

This reminds me.  Oakland just became the first city in the US to industrialize pot growing.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iEfyr1l3JEtTrX-S4fmAgRFTfxcwD9H7LR5G0

Adios

Richter

I need the Carl Sagan "Smoke Weed Every Day" pic. for this.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Adios

I wonder how much that job pays!

Adios

http://denverpotcritic.com/

Original Flo cannabis seeds are a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa, 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. The large, tight, spear shaped buds are made up of small, densely packed purple calyxes. The plants are taller and like to branch out. Indoors the buds are fully mature by the end of their sixth week. Outdoors the plant is a super producer when multi-harvested over a period of time. The first buds are ripe around the third week of September. About every ten days after that, new buds form and can be harvested through the end of November, if the plant can be kept alive that long. Therefore, Flo is ideal for greenhouse production. The motivational high produced by Flo is quite unique, the flavor is like Nepalese Temple Hash. A most pleasant and enjoyable experience.

They have a WEBSITE!  :lulz:

Kai

Quote from: Richter on July 28, 2010, 05:49:39 PM
I need the Carl Sagan "Smoke Weed Every Day" pic. for this.

But more seriously, I'm wondering what the world would be like if the drug of choice was hashish and not alcohol.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jenne

...possibly more paranoid, depending...

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 28, 2010, 06:00:17 PM
http://denverpotcritic.com/

Original Flo cannabis seeds are a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa, 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. The large, tight, spear shaped buds are made up of small, densely packed purple calyxes. The plants are taller and like to branch out. Indoors the buds are fully mature by the end of their sixth week. Outdoors the plant is a super producer when multi-harvested over a period of time. The first buds are ripe around the third week of September. About every ten days after that, new buds form and can be harvested through the end of November, if the plant can be kept alive that long. Therefore, Flo is ideal for greenhouse production. The motivational high produced by Flo is quite unique, the flavor is like Nepalese Temple Hash. A most pleasant and enjoyable experience.

They have a WEBSITE!  :lulz:

This is for medical marijuana?  I call bullshit on this entire premise. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Kai

Quote from: Jenne on July 28, 2010, 06:22:04 PM

Paranoia isn't necessarily a bad thing, if people are actually out to get you.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Jenne

Quote from: Kai on July 28, 2010, 06:40:12 PM

THEY IS!  THEY IS!

Well, when they can take time off of Idol and cheez curls to do so...

Kai

Quote from: Jenne on July 28, 2010, 06:45:21 PM

THEY IS!  THEY IS!

I'd much prefer that to alcohol. At least Cannabis doesn't cause violent tendencies. Pot smokers aren't likely to go out and commit domestic abuse while high. Alcohol on the other hand...

Richter

TRUF.

I was musing about this with co workers.  Sagan, Wilson, Bruce Lee, all prodigious THC consumers as well as high functioning individuals.

I can see a whole host of "People being silly people" effects that will show up regardless of the substance of choice.  It would be intersting to see how Angry  / Sad / Weird / Philosophical drunk archetypes would traslate into the different substance
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

Quote from: Kai on July 28, 2010, 06:49:14 PM
Quote from: Jenne on July 28, 2010, 06:45:21 PM

THEY IS!  THEY IS!

I'd much prefer that to alcohol. At least Cannabis doesn't cause violent tendencies. Pot smokers aren't likely to go out and commit domestic abuse while high. Alcohol on the other hand...

Now, the anti-pot-legalization crowd will tell you the stats say that pot users aren't all that responsible, either.  As in a drain on society since they eat but don't produce, and the hallicunations can make them do stuff they wouldn't normally do, like letting kids drown (the original premise of the OP) and running them over while driving. 

Substance abuse is substance abuse, imo, as I'm coming to find out.  The relative safety of the actual substance tends to be in the hand of the user, though certainly some are definitely more fatal than others.