News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

The Cramulus Debacle

Started by Adios, July 29, 2010, 09:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No u

<------------low post count.

<------------properly tested.

<------------has nothing of value to add.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Jenne

I see both sides.  You use an alt, you're going to be treated more or less NOT like your usual self.

THAT being said, dogpiling's pretty shitty.  I'm not saying Cram was dogpiled, because I'd have to go back and read it. (and I'm sorta nervous about that damned ultrasound I'm about to have, so I'll skip that)

And to any who are wondering:  Yes, I have splinters in my ass from all the fence-sitting.

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: FireWillow on July 29, 2010, 10:42:55 PM

:emo:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I know Cram's alt and I treated him like a poster, noob or otherwise. I don't think the arguments were sound or well thought out (far different from Cram's usual fare).
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

the last yatto

Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on July 29, 2010, 10:44:17 PM
:emo:

this coming from someone who made a /b/ meme referance on the previous page... :horrormirth:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

I know, I know...

I couldn't resist.

Speaking of that meme, did you see the Oprah show getting trolled? Hilarious.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

I love the people in the audience who laughed, they got it.

Faust

I like seeing you here, like a trophy from tcc.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on July 29, 2010, 11:37:46 PM

I bet she was all "WTF? LAUGHTER?"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Faust on July 29, 2010, 11:56:38 PM

I like seeing you here, like a trophy from tcc.

A war-bride, really.

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Quote from: Nigel on July 30, 2010, 12:10:50 AM
Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on July 29, 2010, 11:37:46 PM

I bet she was all "WTF? LAUGHTER?"

She pauses in the video.