News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

America - The User's Guide

Started by Mangrove, July 29, 2010, 10:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Thanks!  I am itching to tweak it, so it's hard to not yoink it and leave it alone.  :lulz:

Mangrove

Quote from: Jenne on April 18, 2011, 07:32:42 PM

It sorta sucks...

You got the idea. In fact, the paradoxes of American/Religious holidays probably has a lot of mileage in it.
Worthy subject matter. Keep 'em coming!

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Laughin Jude

Quick primer on the war on drugs/prison-industrial complex.

Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Jenne

Yer's is better than mine's, LJ!

Ok, here's a few more, just changed the words, lol:

Mangrove

Quote from: Laughin Jude on April 18, 2011, 11:15:20 PM
Quick primer on the war on drugs/prison-industrial complex.

Beautiful!

Mangrove

Quote from: Jenne on April 19, 2011, 02:52:05 AM
Yer's is better than mine's, LJ!

Ok, here's a few more, just changed the words, lol:

Developing a theme through 'recycled' art. Very green of you!  :D

Jenne

...had to work it outta mah system.  Am done.  Am now thinking of new theme...

Mangrove

This has been pissing me off since 2008.

Juana

You and me, both.

Ok, second half probably sucks. I got distracted by much better ideas, what can I say?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mangrove

Hover Cat:

If they fit, they I must acquit!

:mittens:
:lulz:

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jenne

Awesome job, HC!  I am thinking of doing another couple plus a WOMP or two tonight...if I can swing it.  :D

Mangrove

Juana