News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

2 upload

Started by minuspace, July 31, 2010, 11:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Walking down to the beach today was interesting.  It may have been all the anticipation (been pushing for a while), but taking the time to "just-look" as I walked, instead of dragging all my "work" with me, was wonderful.  It may have had something to do with "letting-go", generally, however, quite a few threads on this board also made the difference.  Without having this sound like an acceptance speech.  I would like to just mention a particular sequence of events that was awesome, in reverse order:  The John / Colbert show, the stones and shells by the beach, the walk to the beach, feeling the sand between my toes (which did trigger a slight "matrix" induced solipsistic loop, refreshing, provocative, and passed).  My relaxed driving of errands in counterpoint to the usual rat-race etc. etc.  

All this previously occasioned by a conversation about taking a rest (the necessity of which should have been obvious regardless) together with the pictures http://sergey-larenkov.livejournal.com/, as they relate to my temporality "stuff".  This in mixing "throwing trash down the mountain" with "confession" for hoarding to-do's... Interesting switching occurring as falling asleep, fire alternating with water...  v. cool... this post is just a squeeze before I fall asleep, do not mean to sing out of tune.  just trying to read, and for reason I have to contradict myself  :mrgreen: