News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Step Right Up, Step Right Up...

Started by Phineas T. Poxwattle, August 01, 2010, 04:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Dr. Alan Grant on August 02, 2010, 03:42:36 PM
Somebody, I can't really tell who, is talking about how they're experiencing cognitive dissonance. I get the sense that it's somebody who has used multiple alts on multiple forums, and now the forum populations are coming together, and he's confused about which alt now holds his "real" opinions.

Sir, I am absolutely outraged that you persist in your inflammatory usage of the term "alt" to discriminate against otherwise equal parts of the same personality unit.  Divide and Conquer, I see through your party tricks, Sir, I see you!

I do know this, that fucking Pterodactyl Handler has to die before he destroys us all.

Well yes quite, and I am glad that we have come to some level of agreement on this issue at last.  The only remaining issue, as I see it, is determining the most efficient method of dispatch.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on August 02, 2010, 03:49:48 PM
Do we have to have an alt to post in this thread?

Can you give it a fucking rest, seriously?

Adios

Cain

Do I really need to spell it out? 

We know you don't like alts, even joke ones where everyone knows who is running the account.  We get it.  We don't need a reminder every time one pops up in a thread.

Adios

Quote from: Cain on August 02, 2010, 04:39:20 PM
Do I really need to spell it out? 

We know you don't like alts, even joke ones where everyone knows who is running the account.  We get it.  We don't need a reminder every time one pops up in a thread.

1) I wasn't fucking talking to you.

2) Cram and I were sharing a joke about it at exactly that time in IRC.

3) Can you give it a fucking rest, seriously?

Dr. Alan Grant

Quote from: Captain Utopia on August 02, 2010, 04:00:24 PM
I do know this, that fucking Pterodactyl Handler has to die before he destroys us all.

Well yes quite, and I am glad that we have come to some level of agreement on this issue at last.  The only remaining issue, as I see it, is determining the most efficient method of dispatch.

here's what I've figured out:

The Pterodactyl Handler is actually a robot. I think he was originally built to create clones. Then he went haywire. Hence all the pterodactyls.

Despite being a robot, he is not immune to poison. Kind of counterintuitive, I know.

If you can get him to attack an image using his horrid pterodactyls, and that image contains poison, it will make him incredibly sick.

Quoteinfighting

THIS IS JUST WHAT THE PTERODACTYL HANDLER WANTS US TO DO

Captain Utopia

On an entirely unrelated matter, you should check your PMs.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Pterodactyl Handler on August 02, 2010, 01:21:20 AM
FOOLS

you MORONIC MORONS

pathetic BUTT DUMPLINGS,

IGNORANT of your own IGNORANCE

which is ITSELF IGNORANT of ITSELF

I live on the mountain adjacent to these forums, and I have watched your wormlike fingers tapping feverishly on your keyboards, your eyes glazed over like donuts, spags all. And this nauseates me. My wretched pterodactyls cry out for your sludgy stupid blood. This has not changed in years. But today I hear other voices from my mountain top cabana. Wiccans and their ilk? If I were to roll my eyes further I would risk ocular damage.

Do you think you will learn something by joining one another's forums? Simpletons. Do you think that your forum will be improved by "being nice" to these gaptoothed barefooted mud fondlers? You all nod your idiot heads in groupthink agreement that your precious community would be better off if you weren't so harsh to outsiders. Pathetic. You're like trekkies, muching on the PB&J sandwich your mother made you, hoping that one day somebody will join you at the lonely lunch table so you can talk about the latest Omni Magazine. Do you realize you are allowing mudshit in your home?

Occult does not mix with post occult. Religion does not mix with irreligion. If you Discordians, hopeless spags that you are, have anything going for you, it's that you don't lie with with dogs or neopagans. If you're going to throw that out because you think some spaglord like Cramulus wants you to be nice to newcomers, you might as well all register on mysticwicks and start posting unironically. Or join an anarchist commune. Or vote Ron Paul.

Seriously, go fuck yourselves,

Pterodactyl Handler X

PS: You are dumb and stupid and in addition dumb but especially stupid.

:lulz:

I'm pretty sure this was meant to be sarcastic but I still agree with it 100%.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

The coining of "Spaglord" grants the handler a flawless thread victory.

Triple Zero

Well, to enter this thread and insert a post, it is key to control the alts and keep tabs on it, or those shifty types will end us all with no chance to escape and return home.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Adios

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 02, 2010, 07:40:14 PM

Well, to enter this thread and insert a post, it is key to control the alts and keep tabs on it, or those shifty types will end us all with no chance to escape and return home.

:lulz:

AFK

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 02, 2010, 07:40:14 PM

Perhaps carets should be offered to the shifty types, tildy offending behavior clears from this space, bar-ring the occassional witty retort.  A better f8, no? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Roaring Biscuit!

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Captain Utopia

It didn't work anyway, PH flew right over my attack  :cry: