News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Babylon Horuv on the rah dee Oh

Started by BabylonHoruv, August 01, 2010, 10:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

Check me out if you like,  http://www.planetrfx.com is the place to go, links to the stream are down the left side.  I'm playing from 6 PM to midnight eastern time.  (meaning I start about ten minutes from posting this and go for 6 hours.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Aucoq

Listening right now, bro.  Good stuff. :)
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

BabylonHoruv

Glad you have been enjoying.  I did a decidedly evil set with the juxtaposition of Westboro Baptist and Pansy Division (my apologies to Pansy Division, but I couldn't think of a better antidote)

-Dok Howl

BabylonHoruv

I will be on the air in roughly 9 minutes.  planetrfx.com is the site, if you can't figure out how to stream the stream send me a pm with your audio software name (we stream for winamp, windows media player, itunes and realplayer) and I'll send you a direct link.  My theme for tonight is female voices, and I have a trio of children that I don't believe have been heard by most of you.

-Dok Howl

BabylonHoruv

Tonight I am doing a special talk like a pirate day show.  Lots of piratey songs.

-Dok Howl

AFK

So I'm assuming your setlist featured Alestorm, Swashbuckle, and Running Wild, yes?  If not, keep them in mind for next year. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BabylonHoruv

I had none of those three.  One of the Other DJ's on the station did.

I had Captain Dan and the scurvy crew, the Dreadnaughts, and a few other good ones.

Tonight I have a story about Sean McVey, who I had a chance to hang out with yesterday, for those who don't remember he's the fellow who was caught with a gun at the airport as Airforce 1 was taking off.

For some reason I thought it was Sunday, it was not, so my story is gonna be this coming evening, not the preceding one.

-Dok Howl