News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

HAY GUEYS~!

Started by Fujikoma, August 02, 2010, 09:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

Yeah, whatever... I know I caused a lot of shit in the chatroom, and I'd like to apollogize for that... Anyway, if you were wronged by me, know that, though the informational resources may not have been at your disposal, it is likely that you are in the right. Anyway, it matters very little to me, and yes, I am swatting away your aggression like an annoyed mosquito victim. I could really give a shit less how you feel... That being said, perhaps I do not appreciate the depth of the pain I perhaps caused, which is pretty unlikely, I think, but really, I wouldn't know, so, I guess I should apologize, but empty apologies are generally sensed for what they are, and I'm not going to try to fuck with you guys....

Anyway, yes, I did eat something eventually, thank goodness... It was likely the best thing I'd ever eaten, though, I really can't remember what it was. Right now I'm drunk and ranting and fuck everything else. I'm a meat eater, and I can't even spell the names of the things I eat, except Cow... Sad... Anyway, fuck all that shit, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm ok, and that I will, sooner or later, be back to extract the pure essence of vengence... I also wanted to say how much I love you guys, but, you're just too dumb as a collective for me to really approve... Still, in spite of that, I approve. You guys rock... You're also too fucking sensitive.

Pæs

Fujikoma

There is no way to answer that question in an acceptable manner.

Pæs

Oh, I see.
Quote from: Fujikoma on August 02, 2010, 09:59:01 AM
I could really give a shit less how you feel...
Is this what you meant to say, here?

Fujikoma

Pæs

You would probably benefit from approaching this forum with a different mind.

Fujikoma

Actually, I do give a shit how you fucking feel.

Fujikoma

Actually, life has been, I don't know, it has its beans, but go on.

Fujikoma

fucking cartwheeel, and only for this purpose.

Pæs

Go to bed. Sober up.
Will you be worth talking to in the morning?

Adios

Your ban from chat was removed as soon as the adults were through talking.

Fujikoma

I stopped drinking, entirely... Ugh... I can't stand looking at this shit. Been sober for a while now. Somewhere around that time I spilled beer on my computer. I only recently got a new one, was hoping this idiocy of mine would not be revisited, but, hope in one hand, poop in the other and see which one fills up first.

EDIT: Oops... Wrong link... Must remember to click "unread posts since last visit", rather than the one that says "stupid posts you made while poisoning yourself with alcohol"... And here I thought I was suddenly seeing replies to old stuff.

Really, really, really stupid.

Cain

What happened in the chat room?  I request logs.

Adios

Payne and I were having a decent conversation about Scotland and Payne had to ban him from chat so we could continue.

Yet another PD'er gets drunk and goes all asshole! Nothing new there. :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fujikoma on December 31, 2010, 02:40:15 PM
I stopped drinking, entirely... Ugh... I can't stand looking at this shit. Been sober for a while now. Somewhere around that time I spilled beer on my computer. I only recently got a new one, was hoping this idiocy of mine would not be revisited, but, hope in one hand, poop in the other and see which one fills up first.

EDIT: Oops... Wrong link... Must remember to click "unread posts since last visit", rather than the one that says "stupid posts you made while poisoning yourself with alcohol"... And here I thought I was suddenly seeing replies to old stuff.

Really, really, really stupid.

You do realize that by replying to this, you have bumped it up to the top and now everyone who missed it the first time is going to be all  :? who is this guy?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."