News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Frost Heaves on your Radio, part II: The search for Curly's gold.

Started by LMNO, August 02, 2010, 06:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

We're gonna do another radio show on Wednesday...  It's for Tufts College radio, and will be streaming at www.wmfo.org.

It's a 45-minute set starting at 10:30 pm EST (83 drams for you metric spags).  You'll be able to hear all of our songs, not just one or two.  Get excited.

bds

Woooo. I'll have to remember to stay up late that night and listen. :D

Triple Zero

hey that's actually just 16.30 in the afternoon for me, I could totally listen to that. What I heard last time totally kicked ass.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Rumckle

I Managed to catch the last 20 minutes of this, sounded great!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 02, 2010, 08:15:58 PM
hey that's actually just 16.30 in the afternoon for me, I could totally listen to that. What I heard last time totally kicked ass.

I miscalculated the timezone, you are at -6 hours from me, not the other way around. So it would have been in the middle of the night for me :(
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

LMNO

If you want to hear what happened, www.wmfo.org -> "Shows" -> "On the Town with Mickey D." -> "Download MP3"

We're "Part 2", starting around 35 minutes in, and continuing onto "Part 3".

Apparently, it will only be available for the next week.

Triple Zero

cool, I'm getting it.

if you like, btw, I have a tool that can cut parts from mp3s, without re-encoding quality loss (which you'd usually get if you'd do MP3->WAV, edit/cut, WAV->MP3), so I'm getting the entire show, and can cut out the exact bit that has Frost Heaves in it.

that is, if that would make you really happy. otherwise I'll just download, fastforward and listen :)

LMNO

Heh. We should be getting a hard copy of just our set, of which we'll select the best stuff and post on our website.  Don't sweat the editing.

Roaring Biscuit!

I forgot to say this until now, but actually, you guys are really good.

At first I thought the singer annoyed me, 'cause he has quite a thin voice and that annoys me sometimes.  But then sometimes he's really awesome, so now i've decided he's justa bit like Morrissey, except angry and American, instead of whiny and British.

x

edd

President Television

I remember catching this show. I enjoyed it. Much respect for your band, LMNO.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.