News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

ECH

Started by Adios, August 02, 2010, 06:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Are you in the islands yet?

East Coast Hustle

Nope. I'm still in Maine packing my stuff and putting things in storage. I fly from Boston to Seattle first thing tomorrow AM, spend a few hours in Seattle then head down to PDX for a few days with ECHGF. Get back to Maine early sunday morning and fly to Virginia tuesday morning. Spend most of tuesday shopping for provisions and then the ship leaves probably sometime tuesday evening. I have no idea how long it takes us to get from Norfolk to the Bahamas.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 02, 2010, 07:05:17 PM
Nope. I'm still in Maine packing my stuff and putting things in storage. I fly from Boston to Seattle first thing tomorrow AM, spend a few hours in Seattle then head down to PDX for a few days with ECHGF. Get back to Maine early sunday morning and fly to Virginia tuesday morning. Spend most of tuesday shopping for provisions and then the ship leaves probably sometime tuesday evening. I have no idea how long it takes us to get from Norfolk to the Bahamas.

Sounds like a blast man, enjoy.

East Coast Hustle

In all honesty, I'll probably get to spend a grand total of a few hours ashore on North Andros Island (which is too bad since it's probably the most interesting of the Bahamas to explore), so it won't be totally like a tropical vacation.

That said, the ship I'm on has a hot tub, so it won't be totally like slaving away either. :ECH:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

That is a LOT of airplane flying and then boating.
Sounds like you'll be busy.

East Coast Hustle

yup. I'll be at sea until around New Year's. Then I'll be deciding what to do with the $25,000 or so in my bank account, starting with going to Europe.

Lies

Be sure to stop down by here sometime and I'll promise you and yours will have a great time  :D
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

the last yatto

If you need me to hold up a sign that says SPAG outside baggage claim let me know.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

eighteen buddha strike

Right on, Hustle.
Right on.