News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Things That Should NOT be "Squeezable"

Started by Cuddlefish, August 03, 2010, 09:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

Relish

Mayonaise

Jelly

Any combination of the above.

I rest my case.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Jasper

Mayonnaise especially.  Anything that fattening should not be that easy to squirt all over the fucking place.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Sigmatic on August 03, 2010, 10:04:32 PM
Mayonnaise especially.  Anything that fattening should not be that easy to squirt all over the fucking place.

The relish gets me. Squeeze, get juice. Squeeze, get juice. Squeeze harder, empty entire contents of bottle on cheezburger.

The jars of mayo that you can fit your entire hand into kinda urks me, too.

Cuddlefish

Cuddlefish

Jasper

Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 03, 2010, 10:08:29 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on August 03, 2010, 10:04:32 PM

The relish gets me. Squeeze, get juice. Squeeze, get juice. Squeeze harder, empty entire contents of bottle on cheezburger.

The jars of mayo that you can fit your entire hand into kinda urks me, too.

Those are for people who absolutely must treat mayo as finger food.  I think it's some kind of fad diet thing.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

-Kel-

Tuesday

Yogurt! I work at a daycare, and gogurt is a royal pain in the ass. You have to struggle to get the damn thing open, and then the kid squirts it all over the place anyways.
Someone... Please put me out of my misery.  Please.  I can't take this.   Oh God...  There's a panther of deceit mauling my heart right now!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Tuesday on August 04, 2010, 12:27:16 AM
Yogurt! I work at a daycare, and gogurt is a royal pain in the ass. You have to struggle to get the damn thing open, and then the kid squirts it all over the place anyways.

That crap is all high fructose corn syrup anyways.

also- liquified butter in a squirt bottle. NO.

Rumckle

I reserve the right to squeeze anything  :wink:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Sir Squid Diddimus