News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

THE UNIVERSE IS ALL ABOUT ENERGY

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 04, 2010, 05:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

http://www.scribd.com/doc/192882/Tai-Chi-QigongEnergy-Scientific-Experimentation

page 4

Detection of the Infrared Rays and Infrasonic Waves of Qigong.

In the early eighties, Huang Xiaokuan, a qi-gong master In Beijing and some scientific
researchers carried out experiments to detect the infrared rays and infrasonic waves of
the external qt in qigong. Infrared Rays Infrared rays were detected from the right
Laogong of three qigong masters with a thermograph of the type AGA 6SOLW made in
Switzerland. At a distance of 1-2 meters away from the receiving probe, the elevation of
the infrared rays during the emission of qi from the hand or eye can be shown in Table
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ϗ on February 15, 2011, 12:58:22 AM
Okay, what the FUCK is this shit.

The end product of 2 million years of primate evolution?   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 15, 2011, 12:59:27 AM
Quote from: ϗ on February 15, 2011, 12:58:22 AM
Okay, what the FUCK is this shit.

The end product of 2 million years of primate evolution?   :lulz:

Hell no.

What we need to do is shut off people's televisions permanently, shut it all down, and let selection pressures do the job by weeding out all this idiocy.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish