News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Lurkers

Started by BadBeast, August 06, 2010, 06:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

So who are these mysterious Lurkers? Looking through the members list, the number of Lurkers, or those with a single figure post count, far outweigh those who are active on the boards. How many of these are enemies,  spying on our activities?
Who are they monitoring our levels of sedition, Chaos, and Discord for?

How many are working for shady Governmental 'Intelligence' Agencies, looking for plots, or sleeper Agent Provocoteurs, ready to spring into action, and entrap hapless Discordians, into being set up as Patsys for their nefarious schemes?

Are we harbouring a dormant population of Fifth Columnists,waiting for the balloon to go up,so they might use the banner of PD.Com, to enable their ancient conspiracy of World domination to take over?

Or am I making a mountain out of a molehill? Are they just spags, who have forgotten their passwords, or too afraid of being savaged by our (apparently) brutal hazing process to post? Are they lost, or trapped here by our policy of not deleting old or dormant accounts?
Some of them mean us no good, of that I am certain. As to exactly who, or what their plans are, I am at a loss.

So come on, has anyone got any ideas of what we could be up against, and what we can do to counter their heinous plot to destroy us all? 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Kai

Quote from: BadBeast on August 06, 2010, 06:35:37 PM
So who are these mysterious Lurkers? Looking through the members list, the number of Lurkers, or those with a single figure post count, far outweigh those who are active on the boards. How many of these are enemies,  spying on our activities?
Who are they monitoring our levels of sedition, Chaos, and Discord for?

How many are working for shady Governmental 'Intelligence' Agencies, looking for plots, or sleeper Agent Provocoteurs, ready to spring into action, and entrap hapless Discordians, into being set up as Patsys for their nefarious schemes?

Are we harbouring a dormant population of Fifth Columnists,waiting for the balloon to go up,so they might use the banner of PD.Com, to enable their ancient conspiracy of World domination to take over?

Or am I making a mountain out of a molehill? Are they just spags, who have forgotten their passwords, or too afraid of being savaged by our (apparently) brutal hazing process to post? Are they lost, or trapped here by our policy of not deleting old or dormant accounts?
Some of them mean us no good, of that I am certain. As to exactly who, or what their plans are, I am at a loss.

So come on, has anyone got any ideas of what we could be up against, and what we can do to counter their heinous plot to destroy us all? 

EITHER,

they joined way back in the day on impulse, and never posted

OR

they joined, posted a few times and decided this place wasn't their bag.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Dysfunctional Cunt

A lot of people come here from other sites.  Following people because of an idea or something.  When I first came here, I lurked like crazy, and even now after 3 years, even though I'm here every day, you can see my post count is still low.  

So I wouldn't stress the lurkers unless there is something you are hiding and well now I'm wondering about you.....    :|

Maybe you are the leader of this insidious group.

Yes, yes it is all very clear now.....

Where were you the night of August 3rd between 9:00 am eastern time and 12 pm pacific time?  Hmmmm And what were you doing???

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on August 06, 2010, 06:42:08 PM
A lot of people come here from other sites.  Following people because of an idea or something.  When I first came here, I lurked like crazy, and even now after 3 years, even though I'm here every day, you can see my post count is still low. 

So I wouldn't stress the lurkers unless there is something you are hiding and well now I'm wondering about you.....    :|

Where were you the night of August 3rd between 9:00 am eastern time and 12 pm pacific time?  Hmmmm And what were you doing???
Nothing. And there were no witnesses, and I cleaned up very carefully afterwards!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on August 06, 2010, 06:50:03 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 06, 2010, 06:42:08 PM
A lot of people come here from other sites.  Following people because of an idea or something.  When I first came here, I lurked like crazy, and even now after 3 years, even though I'm here every day, you can see my post count is still low. 

So I wouldn't stress the lurkers unless there is something you are hiding and well now I'm wondering about you.....    :|

Where were you the night of August 3rd between 9:00 am eastern time and 12 pm pacific time?  Hmmmm And what were you doing???
Nothing. And there were no witnesses, and I cleaned up very carefully afterwards!

Yes, so you say....  but we have these fibers and they match that horrible shirt your aunt bought you for your birthday a couple of years ago... 

Your clean up was faulty. ADMIT IT!

You plan to come here and fill us up with deep fried fluffernutters and turn us into teabaggers or  or  or WORSE!!

I'm watching you.... 8)

Faust

Ones darkuro, the rest are worth a damn and should post more.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

AFK

I know one of them personally.  Chuck Full-O-Pope.  Was my cabal-mate and co-worker during the Retail Hell days.  Dude just got married and is having his first kiddo.  He made all of 3 posts here but just didn't dig the atmosphere at the time.  Which of course was back in the rough days of 05.   
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 06, 2010, 07:28:59 PM
I know one of them personally.  Chuck Full-O-Pope.  Was my cabal-mate and co-worker during the Retail Hell days.  Dude just got married and is having his first kiddo.  He made all of 3 posts here but just didn't dig the atmosphere at the time.  Which of course was back in the rough days of 05.   

05 sucked.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Faust on August 06, 2010, 07:24:16 PM
Ones darkuro, the rest are worth a damn and should post more.

NO NO NO NO you are falling into his trap........

You both ate the fluffernutters didn't you?  Even after I warned you!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 06, 2010, 07:29:31 PM

05 sucked.

You have to watch this beast Dok.  He's up to something.....

It's those hairs on the back of my neck thing, this will not be pretty......

BadBeast

And that shirt was from my GF, not my Aunt, . . . . . Damn! Jus' plum out thunk my self again!

MMIX

I am not now, and never have been a discordian  Lurker

phew . . . that should kill the thread nicely - damn but I thought they were on to me there
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on August 06, 2010, 07:34:30 PM
And that shirt was from my GF, not my Aunt, . . . . . Damn! Jus' plum out thunk my self again!

I was trying to give you an out for the bad taste dude....

Damn, can you not recognize a bone when it is being thrown to you?  :lulz:

Still watching you  8)

BadBeast

Shall I go out and come in again?

Aucoq

What happened in 2005?
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.