News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

The Sermon of Influenza

Started by Thurnez Isa, August 06, 2010, 09:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Finally the air is not muggy, its warm with a nice cool breeze. It's the first absolutely beautiful day we got all summer and I'm stuck inside playing blasted video games trying to breath through the colony of influenza that have taken refuge in my throat.

Even the blasted neighbors are out BBQing right now, oh and it smells great. Their not playing with their blasted dog. No, if they give that dog some attention then it will have no good reason to yelp and whine all night, barking at every thing that moves in the darkness, keeping everyone awake.

Across the road two families are still going off about where their property lines actually exist. There will be a fence built soon and no one wants to lose a millimeter of precious grass land.

Luckily no kids are out today. They have better things to do, like sit in the food court of the mall and talk to someone just three tables down on their cell phones.

A few doors down one old man sits outside with his beer watching birds. He's been doing this every day since his wife died, and I never understood it. There's barely any birds left around here anymore. Probably why I noticed this summer he bought some binoculars. If you can't watch birds best to watch planes.

Good thing I haven't seen any of the really small kids outside biking. Apparently around here drivers take Stop Signs as a suggestion. Besides coming to a complete stop when you're going 80 km an hour in a residential area is just silly.
And people have to take the residential streets to get anywhere since the city in all their brilliant glory decided to dig up every main road at once. Which they started in April and have not even finished one road yet!

Plus when I'm outside why do have a Shina Twain coming from the north and some crappy rap music coming from the south??? Both of them are three or more streets over!

Hrmmm.. come to think of it. Good thing I am sick. I don't wanna go out in all this madness.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Adios

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on August 06, 2010, 09:57:30 PM
Finally the air is not muggy, its warm with a nice cool breeze. It's the first absolutely beautiful day we got all summer and I'm stuck inside playing blasted video games trying to breath through the colony of influenza that have taken refuge in my throat.

Even the blasted neighbors are out BBQing right now, oh and it smells great. Their not playing with their blasted dog. No, if they give that dog some attention then it will have no good reason to yelp and whine all night, barking at every thing that moves in the darkness, keeping everyone awake.

Across the road two families are still going off about where their property lines actually exist. There will be a fence built soon and no one wants to lose a millimeter of precious grass land.

Luckily no kids are out today. They have better things to do, like sit in the food court of the mall and talk to someone just three tables down on their cell phones.

A few doors down one old man sits outside with his beer watching birds. He's been doing this every day since his wife died, and I never understood it. There's barely any birds left around here anymore. Probably why I noticed this summer he bought some binoculars. If you can't watch birds best to watch planes.

Good thing I haven't seen any of the really small kids outside biking. Apparently around here drivers take Stop Signs as a suggestion. Besides coming to a complete stop when you're going 80 km an hour in a residential area is just silly.
And people have to take the residential streets to get anywhere since the city in all their brilliant glory decided to dig up every main road at once. Which they started in April and have not even finished one road yet!

Plus when I'm outside why do have a Shina Twain coming from the north and some crappy rap music coming from the south??? Both of them are three or more streets over!

Hrmmm.. come to think of it. Good thing I am sick. I don't wanna go out in all this madness.

You must get even. While your nose is clogged up. With skunks.

Cain

I must not influenza. Influenza is the mind-killer. Influenza is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my influenza. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the influenza has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.