News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

WTF? Srlsy WTF?

Started by Thurnez Isa, August 08, 2010, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Johnny

Could easily blame Nike too, with all their "just do it" and "the world is yours" memes.

ETA: Also, the militar imperialism done by the USA - of course that isnt a sense of entitlement - and can anyone blame Mr. Rogers for that?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

BabylonHoruv

reminds me of one of the Chaos Marxism aphorisms "You are not a special unique snowflake"
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Johnny

Speaking specifically of narcicissim and entitlement:

Its more a symptom of cutthroat capitalism and all that this system implies.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

DiscoUkulele

You shouldn't let poets lie to you.
                                 - Bjork

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on August 08, 2010, 09:54:22 PM

ETA: Also, the militar imperialism done by the USA - of course that isnt a sense of entitlement - and can anyone blame Mr. Rogers for that?

Of course the banks and corporations which pays Fox new's bills don't have anything to do what that either.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: DiscoUkulele on August 08, 2010, 10:14:46 PM

So... I'm not special?

I think Gretchen Carlson is special in her suckatode.

Also a former beauty queen speaking about this makes it more...

fox news has done it
they're broken me
:cry:
I give up...

It's official we are no longer the smartest primates alive.
Sure Chimps have no sense of technology, science, theology, philosophy, art, but if they could talk they would be like, "at least we didn't invent FOX news."
and I would be, "you gotta point there."

Dante

The Johnny

Fox News: trolling americans since 1996.

-B.F. Skinner

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on August 08, 2010, 10:20:57 PM
Quote from: DiscoUkulele on August 08, 2010, 10:14:46 PM

So... I'm not special?

I think Gretchen Carlson is special in her suckatode.

Also a former beauty queen speaking about this makes it more...

fox news has done it
they're broken me
:cry:
I give up...

It's official we are no longer the smartest primates alive.
Sure Chimps have no sense of technology, science, theology, philosophy, art, but if they could talk they would be like, "at least we didn't invent FOX news."
and I would be, "you gotta point there."

I wonder if one of the ones that can sign has said this yet?
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Triple Zero

chimps never really learned proper sign language, they'd just go "eat me me banana eat banana banana eat me ..." until the anthopologist became sufficiently happy and give the chimp a banana. the anthropologist would then make a note in their log book on how smart the chimp was.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Wait.  They're fucking with Mr Rogers, now?
Molon Lube

Cain

I thought they had been for a while now.  His message of friendship, sharing and peace directly violates everything FOX stands for.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 08, 2010, 11:09:09 PM
I thought they had been for a while now.  His message of friendship, sharing and peace directly violates everything FOX stands for.

Yeah, well, if they don't watch their ass, they'll find out the other side of Mr Rogers.
Molon Lube

Brotep

Repost.

So yes, they're completely full of shit. I would imagine they are enjoying themselves quite a bit.

Kai

This is fucked. Mr. Rogers was seriously one of the greatest examples of DOIN IT RIGHT ever to grace the boob tube.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish