News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Started by AFK, August 10, 2010, 07:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

:news:

Ted Stevens, and maybe the former NASA administrator, killed in a plane crash in Alaska.

The former Senator's remains have been recovered and will be transported back to his hometown by a series of trucks. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

The tubes will never be the same.   :cry:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38637072/ns/us_news-life/

Whoa.  It's true.  I thought you were having us on.

GOODNIGHT, MR FUNNYDRUNKENSPEECH MAN.   :cry:
Molon Lube

AFK

Yup.  Nine people on board and I forget it was either 5 died or 5 survived.  Anyway Stevens was one of the dead.  Former NASA Administrator Shawn O'Keefe was on board as well but no news on his status.  O'Keefe was in charge of NASA when Columbia fell apart upon re-entry. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 10, 2010, 08:07:56 PM
Yup.  Nine people on board and I forget it was either 5 died or 5 survived.  Anyway Stevens was one of the dead.  Former NASA Administrator Shawn O'Keefe was on board as well but no news on his status.  O'Keefe was in charge of NASA when Columbia fell apart upon re-entry. 

Five dead. 

Who, now, will drunkenly slur speeches to protect huge corporations?  Ted Kennedy?  Ted Stevens?  They're all leaving us.
Molon Lube

AFK

John Boehner?  He always sounds like he's half in the bag.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 10, 2010, 08:15:14 PM

No, that's just his lack of a soul.

Molon Lube

the last yatto

Guess we should start controlling airplanes now...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 10, 2010, 08:09:35 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 10, 2010, 08:07:56 PM

Five dead. 

Who, now, will drunkenly slur speeches to protect huge corporations?  Ted Kennedy?  Ted Stevens?  They're all leaving us.
Well, Jim Traficant is running for office again.  :lulz:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 10, 2010, 08:18:15 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 10, 2010, 08:15:14 PM

No, that's just his lack of a soul.

:argh!:  That guy. That fucking guy. If there's ever a guy who doesn't wanna cross my path, it's my ex... and THAT GUY.