News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Meteor Shower

Started by Adios, August 12, 2010, 05:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

It was cloudy last night (and I'm in a city..), but tonight it's still on yeah?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Yeah, about 10.30, until 01.00 am. At an atmosphere near you.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Telarus

We're smack dab in the middle of the Portland light pollution, but we saw a few last night.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Suu

The Perseids is one of the biggest and most active meteor showers. There's no moon tonight (it already set here in Providence) so that will help visibility. I don't know if I can see it though, I'm in some SERIOUS light pollution here because I'm on a main road near downtown. I should have tried last night when I was out in East Bay. Damn.

One year I caught it on the beach in North Shore Long Island stoned off my gourd with my boyfriend of the time. We were getting paranoid as fuck because we forgot about it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

ARGH I missed this.  Work.  :c