News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

The Rev. Uncle BadTouch FAN CLUB Thread!

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 14, 2008, 05:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

The Buckley parallels are astonishing. Are you sure theyre not the same person? 
[/quote]

Yes, we are pretty sure he's not also a webcomic artist.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 12, 2010, 04:37:13 PM
I wouldnt use the term "artist" to describe Buckley in any fashion.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Kingderp on August 12, 2010, 04:40:36 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on August 12, 2010, 04:37:13 PM
I wouldnt use the term "artist" to describe Buckley in any fashion.

Whatever.

I don't care whatever beef you have with this person, and wish you hadn't used it an an excuse to dredge up this horrible Uncle BadTouch thread.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

I disagree. I still think the "IT'S FULL OF CORN" post might have been the pinnacle of my posting on this forum.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BadBeast

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 14, 2010, 03:40:42 AM
I disagree. I still think the "IT'S FULL OF CORN" post might have been the pinnacle of my posting on this forum.
*Shivers* Then you need to try harder.

Gem though "IT'S FULL OF CORN" may be, this thread leaves the unmistakable smell of shit seeping up through my keyboard. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4