News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something " spooky thread

Started by Thurnez Isa, August 13, 2010, 07:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

QuoteBRIDGEPORT, Conn., Aug. 12 /Christian Newswire/ -- In an unprecedented move, Muslim leaders in Connecticut are staging a press conference in Hartford this afternoon, to plead with legislators to censor the Gospel of Christ from the public forum around mosques.

That's right! They are using their own potential for violence to silence the Gospel of Christ. Gentle Christian saints will be conducting a press conference on the public sidewalk in front of the Bridgeport Islamic Center, aka Mafjid An-Noor Mosque in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Truth is hate to those who hate the truth.

Islam is not a religion, nor a cult, but a total and complete 100 % system of life. It has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. In all of the 27 countries ruled by Islam, the church is the state! No other religion will be tolerated.

"Islam presents a monstrous worldview, birthed in the pit of hell, which brings untold misery and murder upon precious people created in the image of God. Religion is its cover (its beard) by which it gains entrance into nations where the 'freedom of religion' is sacrosanct. It then takes this freedom afforded to it, and begins its insidious takeover." Rev. Flip Benham of Operation Save America.

"Like a python, slowly moving upon its prey with almost imperceptible and hypnotic movement, it begins to coil around its victim until it squeezes every last breath of air out of him. When dead, the victim is swallowed whole."

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution states that Congress shall make no law prohibiting the free exercise of religion, yet the Quran states in Sura 4:89, "Those who reject Islam must be killed. If they turn back (from Islam) take hold of them and kill them wherever you find them."

The key difference between Islam and Christianity is that Islam believes that we are to lay the lives of others down to promote the cause of Allah. Christianity, on the other hand, believes that we are to lay down our own lives that others might live. There is a huge difference between a Christian martyr (laying his own life down) and a martyr for Islam (laying the lives of others down). One requires courage. The other is the supreme act of cowardice.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/1066314678.html

This is the incident they are talking about
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local-beat/CT-Muslims-Concerned-by-Backlash-as-Ramadan-Approaches-100254049.html

This is like worse rhetoric then I remember hearing after 9/11, or I might be reading too much into it.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Jenne

History, fuckers, DOYOUKNOWIT?  This is what the lack of REALLY HONEST study of history has gotten us: people who forget the facts of their own ancestors.  Sure, the first Christians had a rough go, but once the fucking Holy Romans came about, it was crusade this and slaying for Christ that.  And that whole Inquisition thing?  And the battles between Rome/Spain/France and England?  Not to mention the whole reason the Puritans CAME here--was it to escape those naughty Saracens?  HAR!

...and as to modernday...um...handing the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan Bibles and naming their guns Christ machines or some shit...not to mention the domestic "bomb the abortion clinic" crowd.

Meh.

Fucking wingnuts.  LRN 2 HISTORY instead of HYSTERIA.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on August 13, 2010, 08:15:35 PM
Not to mention the whole reason the Puritans CAME here--was it to escape those naughty Saracens?  HAR!

I think it was because those damn oppressive English monarchs wouldn't let them execute members of their religion for sectarian offenses.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 13, 2010, 08:24:40 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 13, 2010, 08:15:35 PM
Not to mention the whole reason the Puritans CAME here--was it to escape those naughty Saracens?  HAR!

I think it was because those damn oppressive English monarchs wouldn't let them execute members of their religion for sectarian offenses.

but you know, they were secretly MUSLIM!  s00per seKret Brit Muslims...bringing the good Christian DOWN!

(but you made the point I was sarcastically alluding to)

Iason Ouabache

QuoteIslam is not a religion, nor a cult, but a total and complete 100 % system of life. It has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components

IRONY!!!1  :horrormirth:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

The supreme irony is when you replace "Muslim" and related references with "Jew" and related references in any piece of Muslim-baiting text.  The way of life thing, for example, applies equally to Judaism, which most of the people who write these tracts are quick to defend because, uh, that's different.

Even the terrorism thing works out, because in the early 1900s, there were quite a few Jewish anarchists and Bolsheviks, and so invariably they were blamed by anti-semites for being behind a sinister conspiracy to undermine society.