News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Dear Southerners....

Started by Thurnez Isa, August 16, 2010, 05:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

You can all have your Coyotes back, thank you
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Aucoq

Yay Coyotes!  How can you see one of those cute little guys and not want to hug it?  :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I didn't send those things there don't look at me.

Squid- ain't got no caye-oats

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on August 16, 2010, 05:24:21 PM
I didn't send those things there don't look at me.

Squid- ain't got no caye-oats

Yes, I have to agree, we don't have Coyotes in the south. 

Don't send them to us. 

Talk to Canada or one of those western states not the south!

Now if you had a problem with spiders, snakes, alligators, stupid rednecks or bad moonshine, then you can come to us!! :wink:

Thurnez Isa

My neighbor just found a dead one in under her porch. Her dog is going to vet cause it looks like it just finished taking the Somme river himself.
The bears and deer are swarming the city, the wolves and moose are being pushed north, with the introduction of coyotes from the south nothing good can come from this. It's been so hot and muggy this summer.
If southern Ontario wasn't full of do good hippies who know whats best for north I would say declare open season on the fuckers. Sure the population is low, but it's low here cause it's NOT native here.... though if this weather keeps up maybe it will be.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Sir Squid Diddimus

Wait, are you in Canada?
I guess in that case, the south would be America.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on August 16, 2010, 05:34:28 PM
Wait, are you in Canada?
I guess in that case, the south would be America.

Northern America, but more Southern Canada

Dante

Aucoq

There's a park by where I live that's completely surrounded by forest (the only part not covered in trees is the parking lot).  They had to shut it down for over half a year because they discovered there were a lot more coyotes there than normal.  There were so many concentrated there that they were a threat to the people and pets who frequented the park.  They had the entrance gated up and everything while they caught and relocated the coyotes.  Crazy stuff.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Elder Iptuous

hell, we live next to a nature preserve and lake encircled by suburbia...
every night you hear the coyotes hunting housecats and rabbits. 
interesting to hear in the neighborhood.

also, my folks had a shit ton of coyotes on their land when they moved there, but after getting the Donkey, they cleared out pretty well.

so.

get a Donkey.

AFK

Iason let the dogs out.  Woof!  Woof!   Woof!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

HA!  And here I thought you mean the human traffickers from Meh-hee-co.

Elder Iptuous

the drug wars would have to be getting pretty bad if the traffickers started to looking ice-mexicans into our glorious nation to make ends meet...
:D

Iptuous,
just wanted a chance to use the term 'ice-mexicans' (thx Dok!)

Thurnez Isa

Dante

Jenne

Quote from: Iptuous on August 16, 2010, 07:29:35 PM
the drug wars would have to be getting pretty bad if the traffickers started to looking ice-mexicans into our glorious nation to make ends meet...
:D

Iptuous,
just wanted a chance to use the term 'ice-mexicans' (thx Dok!)

Uh...seen AZ lately?  Just saying.  It ain't too far to go in logic that they'd head way-up north.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Jenne on August 16, 2010, 07:26:50 PM
HA!  And here I thought you mean the human traffickers from Meh-hee-co.

We actually have a Mexican family up here now
:)
They opened up a restaurant downtown a few years ago. It's really good food, except their chicken which has some type of chocolate on it and it's weird, and their downtown restaurant has been overrun by would-be hipsters.. urggg

They serve non-Mexican food too as seen by the special moose burgers with salsa they had for Canada day.. mmm. they were delicious too

Dante