News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

The "WTC Mosque" hysteria, in a nutshell

Started by Cain, August 17, 2010, 02:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

BTW, sort of on-topic, I read a news report this week on research done in the Dutch muslim community, and it turns out that the most extreme/fundie muslims in the Netherlands are actually the least/not at all responsible for crime among immigrants / people of maroccan descent / etc.

It has to be noted btw, that the statistics among maroccans overall do point out a significantly higher crime rate, especially among the younger ones. It's just that that's just your regular run-of-the-mill higher crime rate among immigrants for a variety of socio-whatever reasons that we've seen with pretty much any wave of immigrants in Dutch history (also declining after a while by itself), and we can now fairly say that it at least has nothing to do with the Islam itself.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 25, 2010, 06:57:51 PM
BTW, sort of on-topic, I read a news report this week on research done in the Dutch muslim community, and it turns out that the most extreme/fundie muslims in the Netherlands are actually the least/not at all responsible for crime among immigrants / people of maroccan descent / etc.

It has to be noted btw, that the statistics among maroccans overall do point out a significantly higher crime rate, especially among the younger ones. It's just that that's just your regular run-of-the-mill higher crime rate among immigrants for a variety of socio-whatever reasons that we've seen with pretty much any wave of immigrants in Dutch history (also declining after a while by itself), and we can now fairly say that it at least has nothing to do with the Islam itself.

Did you think it was, at one point?  Surely not.

Triple Zero

No don't worry, it's more that I'm happy with the research cause it means I can point people that do conflate these issues to the facts.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 28, 2010, 08:25:24 AM
No don't worry, it's more that I'm happy with the research cause it means I can point people that do conflate these issues to the facts.

:lol:  Actually, Trip, I wasn't worried.  ;)  Just wanted clarification, in a very pedantic way.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 25, 2010, 08:23:53 AM
That was the part I understood that made no sense in the context.

Yea I couldn't really figure it what it had to do with anything. The best I can come up with is a) She thinks that no-one on this board has heard of sex so it MUST be shocking to throw out some mild sexual terminology. (strap ons, oh my!) or b) she is that sexually repressed (or maybe TCC is and that's what she's used to) and is like a child finding out about sex and curse words. Is all of TCC like this?

BALLS!! (teehee) CLEVELAND STEAMER!! (*giggle*) BLUMPKINS! (lolololol)

Her posting style reminds me of on ex-girlfriend of one of our friends, who posts such gems on Facebook as the following: "omg! The Everytown Police are dumber as a bag of rocks" (I still haven't stopped laughing at that one)

/off topic
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.