News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

zucchini egg dish

Started by Dysnomia, August 17, 2010, 09:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

This is what I made for the back-to-school brunch/staff meeting today. 

First off you need to have your mother use up the zucchini you needed for the recipe, so you must buy more. 

Once back from the store you must pour yourself a big glass of wine (your choice, I went with a white zinfandel since the merlot we had was shit), and commence drinking. 

Next, pull out a big bowl, and crack 12 eggs into it. 

Whisk in some milk/cream (I used 2% since it was there).  I'd estimate 1/2-3/4cup but use your judgment. 

Next, after having another glass of wine (or more depending on how much it takes to get you feeling warm and fuzzy), sprinkle in more salt and pepper than you probably should.  I used sea salt, but that's just me. 

Follow by a hefty pinch of Herbs De Provence (probably a tablespoon, again, use judgement). 

At this point you will remember that you bought a bag (6oz) of shredded parmesan cheese.  Toss that whole thing in too...remembering to remove the packaging. 

Once that's all whisked together, rinse, and chop up your three zucchini you had to purchase because SOMEONE (names will not be mentioned) used the previous zucchini that evening. 

After they're all chopped, you may either steam them, or put in a glass microwave safe container.  Cook halfway through. 

Add these to egg mix.

Butter/pam/whatever your dish, and pour the entire contents of the bowl into the dish.

At this point the oven should have been preheated to 350F.  Bake for 40-50mins or until solid and golden brown.

To finish, have yet another glass of wine to celebrate your success.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dysfunctional Cunt

YUM!

Have you tried other cheeses?  Parmesan is not a favorite of mine.  MMM wonder what I could do with bleu cheese.  MMMMMM

I have a shitload of zucchini.  The idiot across the street let my daughter plant 3 hills and I have already started begging people to take the stuff.  This might go over well with everyone.

Thanks sweetie!

Dysnomia

I bet it would go well with other cheeses.  I love parmesan, so I chose that.  I'm sure anything would taste good though.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on August 17, 2010, 09:38:55 PM
I bet it would go well with other cheeses.  I love parmesan, so I chose that.  I'm sure anything would taste good though.

I'll let you know   :lulz:

Eater of Clowns

SOUNDS LIKE IT'D BE GREAT WITH BACON.

My apologies.  Obligatory.  You understand.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Dysnomia

REMEMBER YOUR TRIP TO SF SIR

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on August 18, 2010, 03:07:36 AM

Pention to ban mention of trip to SF.  Something about sparkley pink shits using our own burritos against us.

or  :?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Dysnomia

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 18, 2010, 03:24:44 AM
Quote from: BLARFINGARF on August 18, 2010, 03:07:36 AM

Pention to ban mention of trip to SF.  Something about sparkley pink shits using our own burritos against us.

or  :?

NOT THE BURRITO!   :x

Jenne

I am reminded I said I'd bring a savory dish to share at the meeting I'm attending tonight...this sounds good, but it's too hot to cook...