News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

10 More Things I've Learned, Part 3:

Started by Doktor Howl, August 18, 2010, 07:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

1.  Never say never.

2.  Primates exist to make more primates, so they'll have more sources/targets of irritation.

3.  Be careful what you wish for, because there's usually no takebacks.

4.  Sometimes people just need to vent.  If a friend starts complaining about the unfixable, just listen.

5.  You hear more with your nose and your eyes than you do with your ears.

6.  Sometimes you just have to say "fuck it", and do something grotesque and/or stupid.  Life is too short to talk about being weird or filthy and crude.  Impulsiveness almost always causes problems, but it also breaks the monotony.

7.  Chevrolet hasn't made a good car since the Corsica.  The future isn't looking too bright, either.

8.  The only three things you have in life are life, health, and friends.  Nothing else really matters.

9.  The internet has done more to tame the monkeys than anything since TV.

10.  Drugs don't open a door.  You do that.  If you need drugs to do it, then perhaps you should examine your brain for a while, and see where your hangups are.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

I thought I'd pass a little of the wisdom I've picked up in my advanced age, to make up for all the horrible lies and misdirection I've spewed at innocent strangers.
Molon Lube

Aucoq

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 18, 2010, 07:11:39 PM
1.  Never say never.

2.  Primates exist to make more primates, so they'll have more sources/targets of irritation.

3.  Be careful what you wish for, because there's usually no takebacks.

4.  Sometimes people just need to vent.  If a friend starts complaining about the unfixable, just listen.

5.  You hear more with your nose and your eyes than you do with your ears.

6.  Sometimes you just have to say "fuck it", and do something grotesque and/or stupid.  Life is too short to talk about being weird or filthy and crude.  Impulsiveness almost always causes problems, but it also breaks the monotony.

7.  Chevrolet hasn't made a good car since the Corsica.  The future isn't looking too bright, either.

8.  The only three things you have in life are life, health, and friends.  Nothing else really matters.

9.  The internet has done more to tame the monkeys than anything since TV.

10.  Drugs don't open a door.  You do that.  If you need drugs to do it, then perhaps you should examine your brain for a while, and see where your hangups are.

:mittens:

My father would hate number seven though.  He's worked for chevy all of his life so he refuses to believe something they make isn't pure gold.  Now that I think about it, most of our fights over the past couple of years have been because I dare mention the quality (or lack thereof) of Chevrolet vehicles.  :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Adios

Never turn your back on someone you've just pissed off, or on.

When you feel like crying, laugh instead.

Jenne

Numbers 3 and 4 always fuck my shit up.  Because I'm often in denial about them.

:mittens: Dude...this gave me something to think about.

spiralout112

Quote from: Aucoq on August 18, 2010, 07:34:30 PM

:mittens:

My father would hate number seven though.  He's worked for chevy all of his life so he refuses to believe something they make isn't pure gold.  Now that I think about it, most of our fights over the past couple of years have been because I dare mention the quality (or lack thereof) of Chevrolet vehicles.  :lol:

Well thats because he's right  :mrgreen:, has nothing to do with the fact that I work for Chevrolet, HONEST!