News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Look who's running for the New Hampshire Senate seat...

Started by LMNO, August 19, 2010, 02:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Bill Binnie.

http://current.com/news/92613538_bill-binnies-english-in-america-political-ad.htm

QuoteFor our kids to prosper and succeed, they must speak English... It's the language of America.  As senator, I'll insist all immigrants speak English.  It's simple.  Americans should have allegiance to one flag, and to one language.  English.[/i]

Doktor Howl

Hahahaha!

Well, we were due for a dose of nationalism.  It's been a while.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

And how does a senator insist on something like that?  More to the point, how does he enforce it?
Molon Lube

Cain

As we all know, nations without a single language are doomed to a multicultural hodgepodge that leads to their decadence and endless ethnic strife.  That is why Switzerland is the poor, war-torn country it is today.

LMNO

When that commercial came on this morning, my wife and I just stared at each other with dropped jaws for about 30 seconds.

I swear, if the dems lose their majority to this kind of shit, I'm converting to Islam.

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 19, 2010, 02:38:06 PM
Bill Binnie.

http://current.com/news/92613538_bill-binnies-english-in-america-political-ad.htm

QuoteFor our kids to prosper and succeed, they must speak English… It's the language of America.  As senator, I'll insist all immigrants speak English.  It's simple.  Americans should have allegiance to one flag, and to one language.  English.[/i]

:lulz:  We get this shit in CA less and less often.

...guess why?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenne on August 19, 2010, 04:51:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 19, 2010, 02:38:06 PM
Bill Binnie.

QuoteFor our kids to prosper and succeed, they must speak English... It's the language of America.  As senator, I'll insist all immigrants speak English.  It's simple.  Americans should have allegiance to one flag, and to one language.  English.[/i]

:lulz:  We get this shit in CA less and less often.

...guess why?

You should tell some of the immigrants to settle in beautiful tax free New Hampshire.
New Hampshire is the weirdest New England state though. I don't find this very surprising in the least.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 19, 2010, 04:14:58 PM
As we all know, nations without a single language are doomed to a multicultural hodgepodge that leads to their decadence and endless ethnic strife.  That is why Switzerland is the poor, war-torn country it is today.

I think they mean smudgy people languages.
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 19, 2010, 06:41:50 PM

Italians are kinda smudgy

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 19, 2010, 06:50:42 PM

No, it's just that they excrete a protective slime, like a facilitated anerobic bacteria.
Molon Lube

Jenne

You could be right, Rog.  If we suddenly wanted to institute everything being dually interpreted into German or French, there'd be nary a squeak.

Well, maybe the French.

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 19, 2010, 06:52:35 PM
As we all know, nations without a single language are doomed to a multicultural hodgepodge that leads to their decadence and endless ethnic strife.  That is why Switzerland is the poor, war-torn country it is today.

No, it's just that they excrete a protective slime, like a facilitated anerobic bacteria.
:crankey:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on August 19, 2010, 07:21:00 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 19, 2010, 06:52:35 PM
As we all know, nations without a single language are doomed to a multicultural hodgepodge that leads to their decadence and endless ethnic strife.  That is why Switzerland is the poor, war-torn country it is today.

:crankey:

8)
Molon Lube

Jenne