News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Texture and food.

Started by Adios, August 19, 2010, 08:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

Really? I think there's no mushroom dish more wonderful than morels sauteed in butter.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Elder Iptuous

Funeral Jello.  y'know that shit with the sour cream or whatever the fuck it is in it that makes it milky translucent, with the little mini marshmallows in it... Ugh!

Quote from: The Great Bovinity on August 21, 2010, 01:20:38 AM
green beens
Like, any green beans?  even fresh ones, or just the canned ones?
i love those skinny green beans that are in some asian dishes that are kinda waxy and squeak on your teeth....
i with there was more tooth squeaking foods...

Sir Squid Diddimus

I LIKE SQUEEKY TEETH BEEENS!

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't like capers.

I don't think there is any food that I actually can't stand... maybe raw squid? I remember spitting some out once because my throat wouldn't let me swallow.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

I can't tolerate the smell of cabbage cooking. I will leave a place if they are cooking it.

Dalek

Tripe

Freeky

Beans. I haveto mash them up before I eat them or I :vom:

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Juana

Mealy apples
Bananas. They must be still half green to be tolerable. Otherwise it's like eating slugs.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Triple Zero

Okrah from a can. Too slimey.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

I don't mind the slimyness of okra that's brined in a jar.  Mmmm...pickled okra's awesomesauce.

maphdet

Eggplant (except if it is blended into a dip, then I handle the texture.)

Tofu (no matter how its prepared-too freaking weird of texture for me)

and yes-

Okra (unless in gumbo-cause then you don't even know it's there. )
:)
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-