News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Texture and food.

Started by Adios, August 19, 2010, 08:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Are there foods you simply can't stand the thought of putting in your mouth just because of it's texture?

Yogurt is one for me.

LMNO

Adios

And god should be killed for making cottage cheese.

Jenne

I think I've learned to accept most things.  Tripe is one of the few things I can't really, uh, "stomach," :lol:.

But since I overcame eating octopus (yum!) and eel, I'm good to go.  Not to mention the snails, frog legs, calf fries, etc. I've eaten...but tripe meh.  Oh, and tongue.

LMNO

Overcooked broccoli. Especially if done in the microwave.

Reeducation

I am very calm

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Reeducation on August 20, 2010, 01:31:17 PM
Mämmi.  :x

what is that?

chick peas and derivatives of. no humous here.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Charley Brown on August 19, 2010, 08:11:15 PM
And god should be killed for making cottage cheese.

This. Tapioca pudding too. Ick.

And not that I go around eating pig brain all the time, but trying it confirmed my aversion to any sort of meat paté. Puréed meat paste?  :vom:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I like meat pastes.

I do not like the texture of that rubbery wobbly meat fat though.
The kind that just kinda wubba wubba between your teeth, never dissolves no matter how long you chew it. Gross.
tendons also

Eater of Clowns

I will eat just about anything, and I'm actually enthusiastic about it, but there are a few things I can't handle.  Like Squiddy said, I can't take fat on steaks or anything, I'll gag, always have.  And gefilte fish will never again touch this tongue.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Hover Cat on August 21, 2010, 12:24:33 AM
Mushrooms
Tofu
Eggplant

I honestly don't know how a human being can live without mushrooms.  It's almost as bad as not liking mushrooms.  Power to you, for existing that way.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Juana

I can't stand the way they feel OR taste. Blegh.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."