News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

ATTN BABYLONWHORE

Started by the last yatto, August 21, 2010, 08:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Ohjezuschristfuckdamn.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS ON MY MOTHERFUCKING PD.COM.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

the last yatto

Enough of your arrogance, it is sadly mispelled
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Kai

Quote from: Pēleus on August 24, 2010, 07:31:16 PM
Enough of your arrogance, it is sadly mispelled

Also, you never made any sense. And you were and are easy to ignore.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Pēleus on August 24, 2010, 06:31:44 PM
Well there's the point? And you say attack like I mawled his ego. I merely pasted comments that I didn't enjoy back at him. Maybe it would have went a different way if I had explained, but then maybe someone would have jumped that it wasn't worded correctly to appeal to his ego. So it had a point, just kinda trumped up by myself as I didn't say much, also didn't post that often so it dragged out for a day.

Y'know, if you had ever brought something to the table, I probably wouldn't have minded all your nonsense, but fuck. This is the first time I've seen you post in a while, and you're dogging on... Charley? Fuck, dude, you either have terrible aim, or you're not sure how to differentiate between friendlies and real threats. Either way, you don't go around shooting our own boys. So, you didn't like Charley's "One-Liners." Tough shit. There's a news feed up... Something about a pot and a kettle. Now what could that mean...
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

LMNO

Peleus, I'm sending you a PM.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

:lulz: :argh!: :lulz: :argh!: :horrormirth:

Quote"O! Eris! Blessed Mother of Man! Queen of Chaos! Daughter of Discord! Concubine of Confusion! O! Exquisite Lady, I beseech You to lift a heavy burden from my heart!"

WHAT BOTHERS YOU, PD.com? YOU DON'T SOUND WELL.

"I am filled with fear and tormented with terrible visions of PD.com. Everywhere people are posting shit at one another, posts rampant with whining, bitching, social experiments, fnords, day of discord excuses, whole threads plunder fellow Discordians, trolls kick posters and posters kick trolls, n00bs perish while Admins war. O, woe."

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THAT, IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?

"But nobody wants it! Everybody hates it."

OH. WELL, THEN STOP.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 24, 2010, 07:51:39 PM
Peleus, I'm sending you a PM.

Oh now you're fucked.  Last time LMNO sent a PM he accidentally Haiti.

And then Let Deepak Chopra take all the credit.  Because he's such a nice guy!

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 24, 2010, 07:57:54 PM
:lulz: :argh!: :lulz: :argh!: :horrormirth:

Quote"O! Eris! Blessed Mother of Man! Queen of Chaos! Daughter of Discord! Concubine of Confusion! O! Exquisite Lady, I beseech You to lift a heavy burden from my heart!"

WHAT BOTHERS YOU, PD.com? YOU DON'T SOUND WELL.

"I am filled with fear and tormented with terrible visions of PD.com. Everywhere people are posting shit at one another, posts rampant with whining, bitching, social experiments, fnords, day of discord excuses, whole threads plunder fellow Discordians, trolls kick posters and posters kick trolls, n00bs perish while Admins war. O, woe."

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THAT, IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?

"But nobody wants it! Everybody hates it."

OH. WELL, THEN STOP.

I'm inclined to agree with this.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

BabylonHoruv

Woot!  It's named for me!
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

East Coast Hustle

This is a thread.

I am posting in it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"