News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

RISUS! Please create a pention form.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 23, 2010, 07:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=26183.30

Several people in this thread posted one liners.  Myself included.  Get cracking.
Molon Lube

Chairman Risus

Why can't you just argue rationally in the correct thread without attacking me personally?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on August 23, 2010, 08:00:42 PM
Why can't you just argue rationally in the correct thread without attacking me personally?

It is my sad addiction to one-liners, and my lack of appreciation for Peleus' genius.

I blame the drugs.   :sad:
Molon Lube

Chairman Risus

Stop creating extra threads and twisting everyone's words around.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on August 23, 2010, 08:04:01 PM
Stop creating extra threads and twisting everyone's words around.

Oh, but it's okay when Peleus creates threads to disagree with someone's posting style?

What remarkably limber standards you have!
Molon Lube

Chairman Risus

Can you merge the threads so we can disagree in just one place?

LMNO

I'm pretty sure the entire matter at hand is inherently and entirely irrational.  

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on August 23, 2010, 08:11:56 PM

Wait.

So Peleus can start a new thread making fun of Charley for no real reason, but nobody else can?

ARE YOU IN HIS PAY, RISUS?  ARE YOU A CHEAP GUN FOR HIRE?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 08:13:57 PM

Wait.

So Peleus can start a new thread making fun of Charley for no real reason, but nobody else can?

To be fair he created one thread.
I will admit I don't understand the thread, but it's one
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 23, 2010, 08:12:32 PM

I'm pretty sure the entire matter at hand is inherently and entirely irrational.  

How?

Wait.

1.There was a reason. 000 spelled it out for those who did not get it at first.
2. I was just hoping that I would not have to try to argue over the same thing in several different threads.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on August 23, 2010, 08:17:18 PM

Wait.

To be fair he created one thread.
I will admit I don't understand the thread, but it's one

In keeping with my beliefs on carrying everything entirely too far, I have no problem creating a pile of threads illustrating the basic disconnect in Risus' thinking, since he is either not getting it, or being a total fucking hypocrite.

I'm not MAD at him or Trip, I'm just a little shocked, frankly, at what I perceive to be a lapse in fair-mindedness out of both of them.

Also, Peleus is a piece of shit, and dogging on him improves my mood.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on August 23, 2010, 08:18:25 PM

1.There was a reason. 000 spelled it out for those who did not get it at first.
2. I was just hoping that I would not have to try to argue over the same thing in several different threads.

1.  Yes.  And that reason seems to be "Charley is perceived by a shitstain named Peleus to be an easy target, and for some reason a couple of people I respect thought it was a good idea to jump on the pile".

2.  Why?  Peleus started a new thread to continue drama from two other threads.  Why is it different when I do it?
Molon Lube

LMNO

How?

It revolves around the subjective emotional responses regarding one-liner dismissals, the implied emotions of those one-liners, and the reactions to those emotional responses.  And considering the only "rational" behavior was for Peleus and others to just ignore them rather than create a passive-aggressive swipe thread, this entire flare up was guaranteed the moment Peleus clicked the "create new thread" button.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 23, 2010, 08:23:20 PM

How?

It revolves around the subjective emotional responses regarding one-liner dismissals, the implied emotions of those one-liners, and the reactions to those emotional responses.  And considering the only "rational" behavior was for Peleus and others to just ignore them rather than create a passive-aggressive swipe thread, this entire flare up was guaranteed the moment Peleus clicked the "create new thread" button.

No, it's totally different when Peleus does it.  Or so I am told.
Molon Lube