News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

RISUS! Please create a pention form.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 23, 2010, 07:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 08:37:03 PM
Oh I know its about a petition to remove people who post one liners. But where I am from petition only has one 'n' in it.

You aren't where you're from.

Dok,
Isn't explaining board memes to someone who's being hostile for no reason.
Molon Lube

Cain

I would give a shit about all of this, but since Charley attacked me for no good reason, and Peleus' posts are 99.9% waste of space, I'm just going to enjoy the ensuing drama, gnashing, wailing of teeth and general destruction instead.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 23, 2010, 08:43:20 PM
I would give a shit about all of this, but since Charley attacked me for no good reason, and Peleus' posts are 99.9% waste of space, I'm just going to enjoy the ensuing drama, gnashing, wailing of teeth and general destruction instead.

Charley attacked you?
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Yeah.  Apparently he's "never liked me" and I "stalk him around the board" waiting for him to slip up so I can attack him and I'm a hugely egotistical waste of space.  Or something, it got boring very quickly since I wasn't looking for a fight and he shat on me completely out of the blue.  So if him and Peleus want to knock each other out in a dickwaving contest, they're free to do so.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 23, 2010, 08:46:25 PM
Yeah.  Apparently he's "never liked me" and I "stalk him around the board" waiting for him to slip up so I can attack him and I'm a hugely egotistical waste of space.  Or something, it got boring very quickly since I wasn't looking for a fight and he shat on me completely out of the blue.  So if him and Peleus want to knock each other out in a dickwaving contest, they're free to do so.

Wow.  Never saw that.

Molon Lube

Adios

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=25973.0

Apologies.

Cain

It's buried somewhere in the intro thread.

Doktor Howl

I might have done something similar with Bovine dude, though I can't remember anything in particular.  I even tried PMing him to see what was the problem, but he ignored it.

I think the only obvious solution is to be a total jackass, since asking didn't do any good.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 08:54:36 PM
I might have done something similar with Bovine dude, though I can't remember anything in particular.  I even tried PMing him to see what was the problem, but he ignored it.

I think the only obvious solution is to be a total jackass, since asking didn't do any good.

Didn't feel a response was necessary as you already have it in your head that I am attacking you for some reason.

PRO TIP: the world doesn't revolve around you

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 08:56:23 PM

Didn't feel a response was necessary as you already have it in your head that I am attacking you for some reason.

Just the tone of your posts, I think.  You and I seemed to be fine last week.

Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Charley Brown on August 23, 2010, 08:49:02 PM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=25973.0

Apologies.

Until the next time you have a drink and decide I'm a useless waste of space, you mean? 

I have this funny little belief that people actually tend to tell the truth more when they've had a few.  So I in fact believe you actually do mean all the things you said to me, and you're keeping them buried "for the good of the board" or out of some sense of social decorum, I don't know exactly.

Anyway, it means you're not the kind of person I really want to interact with, so please leave me alone from now on, and I will do the same.  And by leave alone, I mean "pretend my posts don't exist".

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 08:56:23 PM

not answering peoples PM's does make you look like kind of a dick
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante