News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

RISUS! Please create a pention form.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 23, 2010, 07:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on March 22, 2018, 04:29:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 21, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
HAHAHAHA!

Remember when I was dumb enough to defend Charley?

:lulz:

<---- CHUMP

He was a good egg at one time. You were not wrong to defend him in this thread, IMO.

This is a good point.  Things didn't really start to get weird before he took over EB&G and had his e-harem.
Molon Lube

Cain

Well, he was always weirdly hostile to me. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on March 23, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

Yep.  And he had this very strange jealousy thing aimed at me, which accelerated over time.  And then he more or less demanded that certain people choose between me and him (Kai, etc).  No loss on my end for people that felt they had to do so.

But the Charley/Alty/Nigel thing was kinda funny.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 23, 2018, 12:55:04 AM
Quote from: Cain on March 23, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

Yep.  And he had this very strange jealousy thing aimed at me, which accelerated over time.  And then he more or less demanded that certain people choose between me and him (Kai, etc).  No loss on my end for people that felt they had to do so.

But the Charley/Alty/Nigel thing was kinda funny.

I think he was sensitive about his intelligence when surrounded by smart folks. I can sympathize there, but I came to term with it, more or less, a handful of years back. I'm content to play the crusty class clown.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

MithridatesXXIII

Dok,

His opportunity to create a pention or :? has officially expired.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Not that it matters.  We need the pention to defend us from time travellers using history agains us.  C'mon MithridatesXXIII, keep up.

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: Cain on March 27, 2018, 04:45:31 PM
Not that it matters.  We need the pention to defend us from time travellers using history agains us.  C'mon MithridatesXXIII, keep up.

I do recall, you beautiful bastard
Whose?

Anyone's.

MithridatesXXIII

The pention only served as a temporary license to "kick the can" down the "road". The problem is the credit score of the people in the "present" is for shit and those in the general direction of the future as well as every other direction are quite pissed.

There will be horror. There will be mirth. There will be Discordia. Coming soon to a theater near you.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman