News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

north korea has a facebook

Started by Pope Lecherous, August 23, 2010, 05:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Lecherous

Marines,

Please take note that North Korea has joined the social website Facebook. As you can infer from the Open Source Center article attached below South Korea has laws that prohibits its citizens from unauthorized communications with North Korea. Please do not attempt to make "friends" with the FACEbook profile: facebook.com/uriminzokkiri on any DOD NIPRNET computers. Please be mindful that North Korea may attempt to use a such a profile to hack into our DOD NIPRNET computers. Please refer to official guidance promulgated by the SSO office, HQMC concerning use of social media websites in the email from Mr. Stevens below the Open Source Article. I have forwarded this article to the SSO office at HQMC for additional guidance.

Semper Fidelis,
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

East Coast Hustle

Shit, I'd probably get in trouble for friending them. Which is too bad, I've got some real gems I'd like to post to their wall.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

LOL

That shit would funny though.

"Oh shit...N Korean just hacked the DoD from how many terminals?"

"Fucking Farmville!!!!!"

Cuz Facebook unlike Myspace and other sites is NOT blocked on most DoD networks for whatever reason.

I blame Farmville.

Cain

President Television

Can't decide whether or not I want to friend the world's single most triumphant example of cartoon supervillainy. Could be fun.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Iason Ouabache

They had a Twitter feed too. I say had because both of them are gone now.

http://www.socialtimes.com/2010/08/north-korea-twitter/
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘